Dinner Tues., Oct. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Wow I haven't started this for awhile!
Darn full time work is for the birds. :rolleyes:

Swiss steak on mashed taters... yep, using my ton 'o flakes again.

You?

I have no idea... need some ideas here..

Beef and tomato dishes are out... we've had too many in the last few days...
Chicken maybe??

Have a pot roast in the crock pot with leftover salisbury steak onion gravy. Haven't decided whether I'll do mashed taters (ton 'o flakes here too!) or maybe rice. Salads and bread.

:)
Broiled Chicken with Roasted Garlic Sauce - Allrecipes

This is good in a pinch.... but I don't like the chicken broiled I saute it or grill it....

Paul would LOVE this... I wonder if I could get him to stop and get some cheese?? Naw..getting him to go to the store after working all day is harder than asking him to NOT play FABLE!! lol! No cheese and only chicken wings to cook tonight. But I've booked marked the recipe and will try this soon. My hubby thanks you!!;):cool::cool::);)

Just finished making my meata-balls:rolleyes:, sauce is cooking slowly & now I have to make some bread.....put it all together and you get meatball heros, or subs, or hoagies...depending on where your from:LOL:

Sausages tonight - I'm really tired so probably just with wedges & veg. Also made a chicken stock yesterday - so will make chicken soup as well.

Looks like only a few folks are eating tonight!

Crab cakes on butter lettuce with bleu cheese dressing for dh and just bread for me dipped in olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper flakes..yum!

Paul just called ... he's bringing leftover meeting food home again..Thank you Mr. Gates.

I hadn't planned on eating tonight, Elaine. I've got some hard boiled eggs in the fridge if I feel like snacking later, or a frozen pizza, but I don't have any appetite or thoughts of eating at the moment.

Well Pacanis, if I lived at your house I think I would be dining on some of that fine beef I saw in your post!!!!

LOL pacanis, my bet is that by 10pm you will, and there will be a post at 5am tomorrow of something REALLY YUMMY!!!!

LOL, thanks, but I really have to get out of the habit of eating so late.
And that beef is staying right where it's at! In my 1983 freezer (lol)

I cut up some chuck roast, browned it put it in a casserole dish with some red wine, cr. of mushroom soup, dried onion soup and some mushrooms. Put in the oven for a couple hours. I think I'll serve over noodles or possibly rice. Fresh green beans for a veg.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom