Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions! (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   HI I am new (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/hi-i-am-new-55970.html)

slotgirl 03-05-2009 11:33 AM

HI I am new

Hi all good day frm NEW YORK i am new love to cook and bake and make candy .Would love to talk to some one about makeing candy cookie's cake's I cook for my mom alot :chef:

LPBeier 03-05-2009 11:41 AM

Welcome to DC Slot Girl! We have many here who love to bake and make candy so you will feel right at home!

Have fun!

Uncle Bob 03-05-2009 12:30 PM

Welcome to DC..........

Have Fun & Enjoy!!!

Toots 03-05-2009 05:34 PM

Welcome to DC -I love to bake and make candy too!

What kinds of things do you like to bake or make?

james_crook 03-09-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slotgirl (Post 799593)
Hi all good day frm NEW YORK i am new love to cook and bake and make candy .Would love to talk to some one about makeing candy cookie's cake's I cook for my mom alot :chef:

.Welcome slotgirl.
I hope, You enjoy here so keep posting and sharing your view with us.

slotgirl 03-09-2009 10:10 AM

Hi Michael thank you for your welcome,I live to watch you and Duff from ace of cake's .Due to my health it is hard for me to stand and cook ,I need help to make a good meal, with steak, corn and some kind of
Potatoes. and something with pudding. to top it off please help me SLOTGIRL

slotgirl 03-09-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_crook (Post 800821)
.Welcome slotgirl.
I hope, You enjoy here so keep posting and sharing your view with us.

Would love to chat I am here Mon-Fri 8;30 am until 1 pm EST Please let's talk I make candy bake cook for my mom I love to bake and due candy for everything and any thing I do sugar free candy to it is so much more money .I love to make cookie's cupcake’s not good with pie's never made one I am little nervous about that I make the best peanut butter cup's Would love to learn to due pretzels with candy please get back to me

slotgirl 03-09-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toots (Post 799712)
Welcome to DC -I love to bake and make candy too!

What kinds of things do you like to bake or make?

Would love to chat I am here Mon-Fri 8;30 am until 1 pm EST Please let's talk I make candy bake cook for my mom I love to bake and due candy for everything and any thing I do sugar free candy to it is so much more money .I love to make cookie's cupcake’s not good with pie's never made one I am little nervous about that I make the best peanut butter cup's Would love to learn to due pretzels with candy please get back to me

kitchenelf 03-09-2009 10:34 AM

Welcome to DC. Jump in any thread you are interested in - - - we are all here to participate and chat. You might check out the Dessert Forum. It has some sub forums that you may be interested in. Just put your cursor on the Desserts block above.