Has anybody seen the documentary "I Like Killing Flies"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
If so, what did you think of it? Have any of you ever eaten there? How was it? I was a bit intrigued by it all. Googled around and read reviews and further articles on the place. Its amazing how some people can rave about the place, while he gets the worst criticism from others.

If so, what did you think of it? Have any of you ever eaten there? How was it? I was a bit intrigued by it all. Googled around and read reviews and further articles on the place. Its amazing how some people can rave about the place, while he gets the worst criticism from others.

I have that in my netflix que. I will watch it and get back to you.

One thing I didn't get in the documentary is how rude he and his family can be to customers. I read a lot about it in the reviews. I don't know what the reason is, if that is the actual way it is. I know that in my restaurant I have had quite a few people whom I wanted to give whatever to, over the years, but always bit my tongue. I don't know. Fascinating.

Last edited:
True, what he's paying for are the location and all the foot traffic. He's basically trapped, really can't take a chance moving elsewhere just to save on rent after being established in that spot for over 30 years.

Oops....that's what happens when I watch streaming films over the internet while at work. I need to go back and watch it again, uninterrupted. :LOL:
Yeah, he found another restaurant down the street from his original one, which was in the original documentary, then, when I was going through some reviews, I found a few photos of his recent one which was very small with very limited seating.

Back
Top Bottom