Burger King or Burger Bully

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
11.gif

This is so wrong! The Burger King commercial where the office bully makes a co-worker pretend to reel in a fish before he gets his fish burger. How grade school is that!

img_91292_1_255e4beb42b33da1ce9814c7e04c2304.gif

Well this scenario could be much worse.

A guy has to go into the rodeo ring, rope and tie his steer, help load it onto the slaughter house truck, go to the slaughter house watch it being "processed", then flame grilled before being presented with his Super dooper Whopper.

I think he then goes to Maccas for a Vege Burger.

rumpsignature8mq.gif

That sounds like a scenario for a tv reality show.

img_91326_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

i hate those burger king commercials. i know it's scripted but you can't help but feel sorry for the guy. especially the one where he was fired.

One time, I wanted breakfast, so I go through a BK drive-through. I was told they were out of egg for their breakfast sandwiches, but they would still charge full-price for them.

Between that, and the commercials, they have lost my business. Those commercials annoy me in a way few others have.

Anyone see the one with the bully who accidently gets the other guy's sandwich, and eats half of it in front of him before trading sandwiches with the guy? If I was a boss and saw that, there would've been some firing happening.

I dislike bullies with a passion.

OK, I have never seen any of these commercials and from what I just read I am darned glad.

Burger King should be ashamed of themselves! The schools are working so hard at teaching kids NOT to bully and here they are practically promoting it??? GRRRRRRRRR!!!! *alix stomping off in a snit muttering*

wasabi said:
11.gif

This is so wrong! The Burger King commercial where the office bully makes a co-worker pretend to reel in a fish before he gets his fish burger. How grade school is that!

img_91726_1_255e4beb42b33da1ce9814c7e04c2304.gif

I have not seen that commercial, wasabi, but it sounds dumb.

Back
Top Bottom