Happy Birthday, PrincessFiona60!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
*ahem* mememememe...
daily-songz.gif
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday TO you
Happy BIRTHDAY dear PrincessFiona
1f3b6.png

Happy. Birthday. To. You.

fscatcardpg25.jpg

Thank you! Yes, I got Rufus this morning, he's still not sure about me, but he's warming up. Work was fine this morning and will be great tonight. Mom wanted to get me some cupcakes to take to work, just like she did when I was in grade school.

The weather is perfect, drizzly and cool!

Happy birthday, princess! I hope you've been having a great day. Congrats on the new little addition, Rufus! (love that name :LOL:)

And....moms will always be moms to our kids, no matter how long those kids have been grown ups - especially on their birthdays! :) I bet she loves having you so close.

I'll get some pictures tomorrow! Right now I'm getting ready for work and Mom will show up any time, now that she knows I'm awake.

Thank you! Yes, I got Rufus this morning, he's still not sure about me, but he's warming up. Work was fine this morning and will be great tonight. Mom wanted to get me some cupcakes to take to work, just like she did when I was in grade school.

The weather is perfect, drizzly and cool!

Rufus was the name of the old cat in the Disney animated film "The Rescuer's". :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom