Any unusual gifts??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DQ, lol... I was just telling another friend that this Kindle was going to cost Paul way more that he ever expected!! I to order most of my books for the library... but, it's so easy to bush that BUY button! ( some of the older books are cheaper by the way)

My wonderful, thoughtful husband gave me (among many other things) a hard anodized turkey roaster with rack so I could cook my always 24+ pound turkey at Thanksgiving with ease. I wonder what he thought I HAD been cooking it in? :ermm: Two might come in handy...you never know.

That certainly doesn't top your story Vera - that's a real classic!!!!

DQ, lol... I was just telling another friend that this Kindle was going to cost Paul way more that he ever expected!! I to order most of my books for the library... but, it's so easy to bush that BUY button! ( some of the older books are cheaper by the way)

Oh I'll end up with one, bet on it. I love that it does other things, (dictionary etc.) and the fact that I can take it on a plane or anywhere in my handbag without the bulk. When I go to Michigan for the summer I take about 7 or 8 books with me. Usually hard cover and they weigh a ton in my suitcase. If I talk long enough I can convince myself that I NEED one. :LOL:

Last year my daughter received several cute outfits still on hangers from my sister for Christmas...but when a couple wouldnt fit I went to exchange them and they wouldnt let me because they had been bought 3 yrs before.....same time my neice was my daughters age......:neutral:dont get me wrong I dont mind hand-me-downs at all....but at least tell a person!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom