Best pasta recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BarteqZ

Assistant Cook
Hello! I was wondering about make some unusuall pasta dish. If you have any intresting ideas, go ahead and comment

Absolutely! One of my favorite pasta dishes is spaghetti aglio e olio with anchovies and broccoli. It's super easy to make: just cook spaghetti until al dente, sauté minced garlic and anchovies in olive oil until fragrant, then toss in cooked broccoli florets. Mix everything with the pasta, add a squeeze of lemon juice, and voila!

Absolutely! One of my favorite pasta dishes is spaghetti aglio e olio with anchovies and broccoli. It's super easy to make: just cook spaghetti until al dente, sauté minced garlic and anchovies in olive oil until fragrant, then toss in cooked broccoli florets. Mix everything with the pasta, add a squeeze of lemon juice, and voila!
And if you're looking for a special pasta shape, I highly recommend trying Paccheri pasta. Paccheri pasta is a large, tube-shaped pasta from Southern Italy, great for hearty sauces or stuffed dishes like ricotta and spinach. It's my favorite! Check it out at mklibrary.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom