Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi!
would you please, please be so kind to return to whatever if that is completels healed? A flu is something very serious.... we need you here ;o))
and I would suggest peas, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

hi!!!

I hope all those veggies make you feel better Jessica!

I'm off to the store to buy tomorrows dinner. Have a fun day!

:):):)

HI

Yes!
we are having

spinach and orange salad in homemade cheese bowls.
Rice with berries
Steamed or roasted veggies ( I'll have to see what looks good at the store)
Shrimps with a wine and butter sauce
French Bread with roasted garlic
and lemon pie and tea for dessert.

I want to make an appy too... but, I can't decide what kind to make.

HI!
we will go to visit Franks Mum this we, so we won't have lunch tomorrow... and today I told him to bring a subway sandwich or a kebap with home... he should be here soon...

Hi, Cara I took your suggestions and added peas and carrots, we did not have the other two on hand. It was a nice "this and that" sort of soup. I'm living off soup these days, as it's so easy to swallow and the warmth helps my throat. A little better today - yeah!!! Tonight I'm going to make vegetarian sweet and sour over rice and chicken spring rolls. Plus DH gets a special treat, a chocolate custard pie! (Maybe I'll just have a little sliver...:mrgreen:)

Happy weekend everyone!!

Moin!
Piccolina, I`m glad to hear you are getting better!
I took Franks Laptop and sit at my MIL`s living room table now.
Everybody is still sleeping except for me... It`s almost half past 8, they could wake up by now... well, dont mind, I found something to do ;o)

Hi!
I'm sooo glad, the world in 2006 is the same as in 2005:
Germany's pro cyclist Erik Zabel from Team Milram (former T-Mobile) became second in todays stage of the Tour of Qatar :ROFLMAO:
"Ete" always comes in 2nd, if not, somewthing must be wrong... :cool:

Hi!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have not had much time to be here lately (I don't really have the time now). As much as I have enjoyed my classes, I can't wait to be finished with them in October!

:) Barbara

HI!
It's getting warmer here in Germany.. the snow starts melting away... :huh:
A friend of mine will fly over to the US tomorrow, she is American and her father died two days ago..:( while she is away I 'll help her a little bit with her work, that is the least I can do for her..

hi!
Do you think it's something special? Should not everybody do what he/she can to help friends? That's what freinds are for....

HI

I do think it's special... because though everyone should help out
not everyone does.

hi!
there you are right... but for me that is nothing... (do you say so? It's a translation from german:rolleyes: )
I can't expect help from friends if I do not help them when they need it..

Hi!

Sorry to hear of your friend's loss Cara. I'm glad she has you to help out. I know that when my mom died, having good friends was a big help.

HI

Thank you
Jessica.

I love life
and
I love
LOVE
and I love being
in love.
Life is good!

:)

Hi!

Happy Saturday everyone! Did anyone see the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics last night? I didn't get to see all of it. The part where all the people formed the animated image of the skier was totally amazing!

HI!
hey, what's going on? Nobody here anymore?
Had soo many thibgs to do last days, had no time for internet. But now I'm back.. I hoped you missed my? *thinkaboutyouranswer!!*:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom