Breakfast at Crewsk's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
I could have stuck this in the egg/cheese category, but she doesn't always have eggs. So, we are all getting together at her place for a great breakfast. What are you going to bring? I'll bring the bacon and some good banana muffins.

Thanks Juliev & MJ! (I may need that Jack before everyone gets here. You're comming first right?) Let me see, I have to do the breakfast pizza for middie & grits for buckytom. Anyone else have any requests?

crewsk said:
Thanks Juliev & MJ! (I may need that Jack before everyone gets here. You're comming first right?) Let me see, I have to do the breakfast pizza for middie & grits for buckytom. Anyone else have any requests?
I'll have a mushroom and cheese ommie.

OK, so here is the list so far & who's bringing what.

Bacon & banana muffins - Juliev
Jack - MJ
Breakfast pizza, grits, mushroom & cheese omelet, & gooey cornbread - me

This is looking good already! :D

middie will bring the Count Chocula.. and bucky will bring the beer. :LOL:

They are in the oven. Done is about 10 minutes. :)

How bout I bring my crepe pan and that expensive vanilla too? Does a plate of Vanilla Apple Stuffed Crepes with Creme Chantilly sound good to you? I'm making some for Julie. Should I make you some too?

RJ

Konditor said:
Following receipt of $100 from your generosity, I’ll pepare the outrageously extravagant Lobster-&-Caviar Omelet available at Norma's in Le Meridien New York. Preview the recipe & finished plate: http://www.lemeridien.com/pdf/us1623_zilliondollarfrittata.pdf

;)

HOLY COW!!! :shock: I've never had caviar. Hmmm...let's see if I can dig out $100 in change from between the couch cushions. :?

I can't go. :cry:

I have to stay here and finish up at work because tomorrow at 4:00 I'm heading up north for the weekend! :mrgreen:

Whoo Hoo!! No job for 4 days!!!!! Short week when I get back!!!

John

COOL, john.. it's always nice to not have to work for a few days.. I hope you have a good time!

Back
Top Bottom