Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm your Huckleberry :LOL:

Munky.

Oh, P.S.. Don't forget the parchment paper. The book doesn't mention that. Found that out for myself.

You better remind me about the parchment paper use...I'll let Shrek know. I have it, just can't remember why for the Piemaker. Thanks!

It's a beautiful machine...I wiped my fingerprints off...:angel:

You better remind me about the parchment paper use...I'll let Shrek know. I have it, just can't remember why for the Piemaker. Thanks!

It's to keep the pie crust tops and batters from over browning on the sides. Just cut them out and place them on top. They hold up well for several batches. If you go back you can see that some of my pies are overly browned on the edges. I didn't like that. The parchment will still keep the crust flaky.

I treat mine like a new car. Touch it with one sticky finger and you Sir will loose it! :) :ROFLMAO:

Knew you would like it. Have I steered you wrong yet?
Have fun..

Munky

It's to keep the pie crust tops and batters from over browning on the sides. Just cut them out and place them on top. They hold up well for several batches. If you go back you can see that some of my pies are overly browned on the edges. I didn't like that. The parchment will still keep the crust flaky.

I treat mine like a new car. Touch it with one sticky finger and you Sir will loose it! :) :ROFLMAO:

Knew you would like it. Have I steered you wrong yet?
Have fun..

Munky

Now I remember! Shrek says, "Thanks." He's busy making pie fillings.

Thank you!:in_love:

You mean he actually let you touch it? Or did you wait until he left the room?:LOL:

I gather Shrek wanted to try it first. They are probably playing together in the kitchen with the kitties supervising.:LOL:

I gather Shrek wanted to try it first. They are probably playing together in the kitchen with the kitties supervising.:LOL:

LOL... He had all day to play with it.
Betcha $10.00 as soon as she got home they got into tug of war over it. She won! :LOL:

You girls are silly! I don't even get off work until 9 PM...There are 8 Aussie meat pies, 8 pizza pies, 4 apple pies and 4 blueberry pies.

All done by the time I got home and they are beautiful...well the ones that are left.

And according to Murphy's law...no batteries in the camera. I'll pick them up on my way home tomorrow night.

Shrek needs more pie dough and puff pastry. He has plenty of filling.

Aussie Meat Pies

Okay, batteries, check...filling, check...pies:

Attachments

• pie time 001.JPG
    pie time 001.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 171
  • pie time 002.JPG
    pie time 002.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 176
  • pie time 003.JPG
    pie time 003.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 183
Perfect crust. Was this the very first pie?

The first one...today! I've had to count cats when I get home to make sure they haven't been "pied."

One of these days I will get to play with it...before we are tired of pies.:ermm:

You need to hide that sucker:LOL: I'm so jealous I want my pie make NOW!!!! Wahhhhh The pictures look fantastic makes me want PIE...Oh well, I'll just have to wait. Char you out there? If so I'm gonna bug DH about going to Phils will let you know soon.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom