Brie TNT Wafers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My girls have both called and asked for this tomorrow.. so I'm busy making some for them as an appy for Ma's Sunday. Sharing seemed like a nice thing to do, so here this is for you.:)
Place 1/4 lb. of butter and 1/2 lb. Brie in a med sized bowl and allow to come to room temp. Add 1 cup of flour,1/2 tea. cayenne pepper or less or more to your taste,and add some seasoned salt about 1/2 tea. beat well. Divide mixture in half and place one portion on waxed paper. Form into a long roll and wrap it in the waxed paper. Do the same with the other half. Refrigerate for 12 hours. Remove one roll from frig and slice into thin wafers say about 1/4 in. thick Sprinkle with some sesame seeds I use about 1/2 cup for both rolls now bake in preheated 400 oven about 8 min. Cool and store in covered container. This should make 60 wafers. Enjoy
kadesma

Last edited:
kars, do you remove the rind from the brie, or is it incorporated.

this looks really good, and i have a small brie in my fridge looking for a use. thanks. :chef:

kars, do you remove the rind from the brie, or is it incorporated.

this looks really good, and i have a small brie in my fridge looking for a use. thanks. :chef:
Sonetimes I remove the rind, this was one of thse times. when I use with most tings the rind stays, I like it's taste.
kades

Back
Top Bottom