Can I reheat cookies in a microwave?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange place to only have a microwave and no other means of cooking.
I don't know about in Israel, but elsewhere, lots of offices have a microwave and no other cooking tools other than maybe an electric kettle or a coffee maker. I have seen conference rooms and hotel rooms like that too. There are times that adding a microwave is a convenience, but it's not really a space meant for regular cooking.

I have never come across an office in Israel that has anything more than just an electric kettle or urn. No microwave and most definitely no coffee-maker. But the OP didn't mention an office - just "a place" that only has a microwave.

But then again I have never come across "macademia with white chocolate" cookies here, either. Unless they were home made.

Although I haven't done it often, I found that microwaving cookies, warms and softens them initially, but a they cool they get even harder than they were before microwaving. So, if going to be eaten immediately, it would be fine, but if not, don't break your teeth .

But then again I have never come across "macademia with white chocolate" cookies here, either. Unless they were home made.
I remember a biscotti recipe in one of my books with those ingredients. Absolutely delicious! Haven't made it for a long time, however.

I remember a biscotti recipe in one of my books with those ingredients. Absolutely delicious! Haven't made it for a long time, however.
I have to admit to not making cookies since my children were young, and I was a rather mean mother who was very fussy with regard to the amount of sugary products that they ate. And that was a very long time ago!

Yes, it is okay to reheat cookies in a microwave. Just make sure to use a microwave-safe plate and set the power level low to avoid burning them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom