Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just had a mama bear and her 2 cubs get separated outside our house. One cub was in our tree, mom was across the road and I don't know where the other cub was. What a racket they were making. Bellowing is the best way I can describe it. And, of course, every tourist in the vicinity was right here, spotlighting the bears, trying to get photos. Generally making the matter much worse. We finally got everyone to turn lights off, put cameras away and mom and babies got back together again.

Now that the story had a happy ending, I'm off to bed! :)
See everyone tomorrow!

Nite Callie, glad mama and babies are ok..people can be such boob's!!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Off to bed. We are supposed to have thunderstorms starting tomorrow for the next 3 days. So, if you don't hear from me for a few days means that the ranger district has gotten slammed with lightning fires and I am helping with the dispatching of resources.

Good night, SC :)

I'm off to make another big batch of tomato sauce. I complained that none of my tomatoes were turning red and sudddenly they're all ripe at once! :)

Have a good morning! See you all later!

Hope that tomato sauce turned out OK, PA! It's been a long day and I'm off to bed. 'Night, all! See you tomorrow...
1.gif

It's a beautiful Sunday morning - we just finished a breakfast of hashbrowns, over easy eggs, biscuits, bacon, cantaloupe and coffee (whew!) Hope everyone else is enjoying Sunday, too! I'm outta here for a while - see you later! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom