Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aidan has finally fallen asleep and the house is clean but I am so sleepy now. I'm off to bed. As MrsMac has probably just woken up and signed on, I will say Good Morning to her and Good Night to the rest of you. See you all in the morning!

I got my flu shot today and my shoulder is killing me. So, time to take some aspirin and make a cup of hot tea and relax on the couch before bedtime. Good Night, All. I hope that you all sleep well and dream of pleasant things.

i'll be away for a while. have a "honey-do" vacation coming up next week (honey do this, honey do that), so i doubt i'll be online much.take care everyone, and no having any fun until i get back, ok?

Going on vacation!!

I will be away for a few days. On Monday, I am taking a vacation to the North coast of California. Arcata, CA is where I got my degree and I have not visited the area for at least 7 years. So, it will be fun to visit some favorite places and visit a few friends. I hope that you all have a great week!!

Have a wonderful vacation SC..Be safe, will see you when you get back..
kadesma:)

Everyone Have A Great Time

Well it is time for me to say goodbye to everyone. I am going for a swim and then taking a Sauna. The Sauna really makes me feel great and it is great for opening all the pores in your body.

See you all tomorrow. :)

Hi, all. Just a brief note I am on a fire assignment on my forest. In two days the fire has burned over 2,000 acres. The name of the fire is the Ralston Fire. I might not be able to logon again for awhile. Also, my home computer is not working properly. It won't boot up. Hopefully, I can get it fixed when I return home.

Hugs, SC :)

Time to resurrect this thread a bit more permanently. I'm off now for a bit. Got to go make dinner for the family. Have a happy Saturday night y'all!

Back
Top Bottom