Coca-cola Spiced Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
width1960.png

I picked this up at a local wal-mart but was hard to find in just a single bottle.

I picked up the regular one.

This is supposed to be a raspberry flavor version

To me it tasted fine for the first couple of sips and then sorta tasted just like plain coke to me.

This was a super burpy soda for me.

A minor thumbs up for me.

I decided to give up soft drinks for lent. I'm not really religious but I always give up something for lent, kind of as a way to discipline myself. Last year it was ice cream. One year, long ago before I stopped drinking, I gave up alcohol for lent - that was a LONG 40 days.

Anyway, this year it was soda... and right after ash Wednesday they announce this new flavor of Coke. It probably will be gone by Easter. I picked up one bottle of the zero calorie variety for my daughter.

I decided to give up soft drinks for lent. I'm not really religious but I always give up something for lent, kind of as a way to discipline myself. Last year it was ice cream. One year, long ago before I stopped drinking, I gave up alcohol for lent - that was a LONG 40 days.

Anyway, this year it was soda... and right after ash Wednesday they announce this new flavor of Coke. It probably will be gone by Easter. I picked up one bottle of the zero calorie variety for my daughter.

Hey Dr. Morbius,
I have always admired people who celebrate Lent. You go on with yo bad self ... :cool:

ahhh, but Merriam Webster says...

1. : to observe a holiday, perform a religious ceremony, or take part in a festival.

runs and hides...

I strive to observe lent. Honestly, to some, my sister for example, lent and the easter season are her most favorite things to celebrate. She always gives up something near and dear and takes a lot of pleasure in doing so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom