Complaining and Rewiring of the Brain...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We only use what 10% of our brains. I love learning how the brain works and how people think. I was a teacher and I had to learn to teach kids with different methods until they could grasp the concept I was trying to teach.

The Seven Types of Intelligence​

1. Linguistic​

Enjoy writing, reading, telling stories or doing crossword puzzles.​

2. Logical-Mathematical​

Interested in patterns, categories and relationships. Drawn to arithmetic problems, strategy games and experiments.​

3. Bodily-kinesthetic​

Process knowledge through bodily sensations. Often athletic, dancers or good at crafts such as sewing or woodworking​

4. Spatial​

Think in images and pictures. May be fascinated with mazes or jigsaw puzzles, or spend free time drawing, building things or daydreaming.​

5. Musical​

Often singing or drumming to themselves. Usually quite aware of sounds others may miss. Often discriminating listeners.​

6. Interpersonal​

Leaders among their peers, who are good at communicating and who seem to understand others' feelings and motives.​

7. Intrapersonal​

May be shy, but are very aware of their own feelings and are self motivated.​

I'm trying to rewire my brain to alleviate tinnitus. I've been working on pressure points, seems to be having a positive effect so far.

I think I've met a few that only use 10%????
1709395885710.gif

It is a myth that we only use 10% of our brains.
Of course we use more than 10% of our brain. I should not have made that statement. However many of us never tap into the total potential that our grey matter presents us. That was my point.

I wanna tap into the part that says excess carbs are good. Have to have a little talk with the department head about that.

Every time I schedule a meeting with him, his car breaks down on his way to work and cancels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom