Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Marge - I'm so sorry. John certainly gave it his all and now he hurts no more. Please tell Sandi she and her boys are in my prayers, as well as you. I know you are hurting so very much. The boys had a hero for a father, that's for sure. I love you.

Dear Lord, we ask you to stay close to this family as they grieve the loss of their beloved son, husband and father. Only You can give them comfort through Your mercy and love. We know that even in the darkest night You are the light of the world. We thank you for the gift that John was to this world. While John will be missed, his spirit lives on in the lives of all those he touched in his time here on earth. Surround this family with love from you and from us as they face the difficult days ahead. Amen

Beautifully said, all one can add is; amen.

Marge my heart goes out to you, Sandie, Chris, Tim, and Kevin. You all have my deepest sympathy.

Oh no. Marge honey I'm so very sorry. I'm sending you all my love and deepest sympathy now. I really don't know what else to say right now other than we love you.

Marge and family, I am so very sorry to hear this news. I am shocked to hear this. Love and strength to you all at this time.

My love and prayers are with you

Lyn

Words fail me, Marge. Although we do not know one another, please know my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son. My condolences go out to you and yours.

Marge, words fail me to express my sympathy for you. Seems so unfair to have this happening to such a loving sweet lady, especially so soon after you have lost your lifetime partner:(
But know that now John is out of his suffering for good, and probably catching up on things with your hubby in a better place now. And they will continue to watch over you lovingly.
You are loved so much by so many people. My warmest thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Licia

My deepest felt prayers of hope and grace for you and your families in your hours of need. Please remember you have a very big, caring, loving community and family here at DC

Marge, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I just saw this thread. My prayers are with all of you. Hugs to you sweet lady.

Marge, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We love you. I wish I could give you a hug. My prayers are with you,

Love,
Shannon

Marge, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I wish there was a way to help ease your pain. Words seem so grossly inadequate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom