Digiorno Classic Crust Supreme Pizza Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They fill them with whatever you can dream up. Not all are overly saucy. Not all are overly cheesy. But it is a pie with a thin-ish pizza crust filled with pizza yumminess. I love the sausage, onion, pepper and cheese. Mmmmm.

They fill them with whatever you can dream up. Not all are overly saucy. Not all are overly cheesy. But it is a pie with a thin-ish pizza crust filled with pizza yumminess. I love the sausage, onion, pepper and cheese. Mmmmm.
Not sure I would like them, still. I'm a weirdo that doesn't like a lot of sauce or cheese on my pizzas. Anytime I order pizza, it's standard for me to order both "light" cheese and sauce.

To be honest, although I like pizza on occasion, it's not a 'passion' food of mine. I have to be in the mood for it.

I don't typically like pizza. Sure, I will eat it, but it is rare that I will crave it. Chicago pizza is more like a savory pie. Sauce and cheese will vary like everything else. I'm not big on a lot of sauce or cheese, but that was the first picture I ran across. Here....maybe better?

1702953587904.png

Yeah I could eat that pizza right now (6:39am). And I agree the first one looked a bit no, no to me.
I never 'crave' pizza. Just not my thing. When I do eat it I love lots of gooey cheese, mushrooms, olives, most everything else, in moderation (but not pineapple).

and cold pizza for breakfast can't be beat!

Yeah I could eat that pizza right now (6:39am). And I agree the first one looked a bit no, no to me.
I never 'crave' pizza. Just not my thing. When I do eat it I love lots of gooey cheese, mushrooms, olives, most everything else, in moderation (but not pineapple).

and cold pizza for breakfast can't be beat!
You may never speak to me again after this post, but I love pineapple on pizza. Especially ham & pineapple. Or sometimes just pineapple with green and/or red bell pepper.

I'm not a super huge fan of meat on pizza (besides the ham) although I do like a good sausage pizza now and then. But probably 97% of the pizzas I eat are all veg. My favorite pizza in the world is mushroom, onion and green pepper.

Although I like ham or sausage once in a while, I will not eat pepperoni. I don't like it at all. If I buy a supreme frozen pizza, I pick the pepperoni off before I bake it.

No, no - I would love to share a meal of pizza with you. I can throw all the Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian pieces on yours. I like pepperoni but not too much, just a bit. We'll have to fight over the mushrooms. You can have the green peppers, I'm not a fan, maybe a few. How about black olives, can I have yours?

No, no - I would love to share a meal of pizza with you. I can throw all the Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian pieces on yours. I like pepperoni but not too much, just a bit. We'll have to fight over the mushrooms. You can have the green peppers, I'm not a fan, maybe a few. How about black olives, can I have yours?
That's very kind of you and would be fun :)

I like black olives sometimes. I also like the saltiness of green olives, but I'll only eat green olives on pizza with sausage. Don't know why I like that combination, I just do. My late husband and his best friend, Sean, used to order sausage and green olive pizza and I just kind of got used to those flavors.

But yeah, mushrooms... put 'em up! :boxing: :ROFLMAO:

For me, pepperoni really depends on the quality of the pepperoni. The only thing hamlike that I like on pizza is capocollo cotto.

For me, pepperoni really depends on the quality of the pepperoni. The only thing hamlike that I like on pizza is capocollo cotto.
Literally had to look up what that is. Looks very good. Looks like it would maybe taste a bit like salami? Or is it more prosciutto-like? Maybe neither?

I personally, would never notice the different types of salami type sausages on a pizza. Usually the cheese and sauce all blend in and make the whole taste. Not individuals.

Literally had to look up what that is. Looks very good. Looks like it would maybe taste a bit like salami? Or is it more prosciutto-like? Maybe neither?
The capocollo that is just cured, but not cooked, is very much like prosciutto. The capocollo cotto is a much lighter shade of pink and a bit more ham-like, because it's cooked. It comes in a hot and a mild version. I like both. When I think about it, I would probably enjoy a really good quality ham on pizza. I think a lot of pizza places and manufacturers go with the cheaper qualities of cold cuts, also why I seldom like pepperoni on pizza.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom