Dinner - Friday 5/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBQed steak with sesame sauce, finger veggies, baked tater with all the stuff and no room for dessert!

Tonight's a mega salad with tuna, white beans, tomatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, black olives, etc. with a Dijon vinaigrette.

Went to our fave local Mexican restaurant and split an order of Enchiladas Indigenous Al Pastor. We are both stuffed!

Are you feeling better Andy?

OK, I have seen a few posts about Andy and .40 being ill, but nothing about what is wrong. Will someone please fill me in.

I ate Mixed Bell Pepper and Onion Scrambled Eggs with Whole Wheat Toast and a Banana late this afternoon. If I get hungry again I might have a bowl of Shredded Wheat.

Last edited:
OK, I have seen a few posts about Andy and .40 being ill, but nothing about what is wrong. Will someone please fill me in.

I ate Mixed Bell Pepper and Onion Scrambled Eggs with Whole Wheat Toast and a Banana late this afternoon. If I get hungry again I might have a bowl of Shredded Wheat.
Patty, a few days ago Barbara L was in the ER for a couple of days, then I went Tuesday with Kidney stones/infection and Andy went in that day too. There are a couple of threads My Mother's Day Weekend and Yes, Barbara we are related that may help you, and the dinner thread on Tuesday I think explains Andy's situation. Unfortunately I don't know anything about .40 though I hope he gets better soon.

I abandoned ship and went out drinking with the girls. Left the boys to sort themselves out and they chose pizza and films.

Hungover today and in need of home made lasagne. (ragu is in the oven now for about 3 hours on a low low heat)

Our dinner was something I'd been craving, and since it was my birthday, we had what I'd been craving....good old-fashioned fried chicken with a boatload of cream gravy, mashed taters and buttered peas. We washed it down with iced tea and had, compliments of my loving husband, Oreo ice cream cake for dessert.

Couldn't have been a better meal and the chicken and gravy were the best I've ever made. I was a real little piggie.

I couldn't have had a better meal at a four-star restaurant.

Our dinner was something I'd been craving, and since it was my birthday, we had what I'd been craving....good old-fashioned fried chicken with a boatload of cream gravy, mashed taters and buttered peas. We washed it down with iced tea and had, compliments of my loving husband, Oreo ice cream cake for dessert.

Couldn't have been a better meal and the chicken and gravy were the best I've ever made. I was a real little piggie.

I couldn't have had a better meal at a four-star restaurant.
Sounds delicious, Katie! I am glad you had a great day. :)

And it looked something like this (late, I know)

Attachments

• Blue cheese wings.jpg
    Blue cheese wings.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom