Dinner Thursday, 6-2-2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I was going to make smothered chicken, but my mushrooms were mush. I thought I would make chicken saltimbocca, but my sage had sagged. Since the outside temperature was dropping while I thought what to do, I ended up making chicken and barley stew. After all, I had an abundance of spinach to get rid of. Besides, we really like it.

What did you have to eat? IMG_20220602_211005429.jpg

I'm a klutz today. I decided it would be better if I didn't use sharp knives or the stove. So we ordered burgers.

As it was the start of the WCWS I decided that for the duration of the games it would be 'simple' food or dine out.

I made a hot dog for me and meatloaf sandwich for Jeannie.

Dessert was Aldi Apple Strudel.

Ross

We had pulled pork sandwiches from last weekend's smoke, topped with cole slaw and hot sauce and marinated cucumbers on the side. I was so tired I forgot to take a picture.

DD made brussels sprouts salad, a slaw, fresh mini sweet peppers, and bone in, pan fried ribeyes cooked to betwen rare, and medium rare. Simple seasoning of salt and pepper. Very tasty supper.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Thanks ginny, my DIL is going to be stressed over the next couple of weeks so I'm going to step in more when the kids are here. That one should work!

lol - it ain't Mac'n Cheese if there's no Velveeta!

Grilled Cheese as well - has to be Velveeta Kraft Slices. :D

While other cheeses may be in it, it is not my comfort food from waaay back, you know, the way my mama dragon made it! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom