Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs_food said:
horray for peepee, but i hate catfish, bang. it's tastes like the mudsucking disgusting bottomfeeder it is. ~shudder~ i'll have the gator i caught instead.

Ok sweetie....but after you are done with all that vodka you won't know the difference. Let me take you for a walk so you can puke in private. I love you.

bang, i can't get the catfish down in the first place. seriously, my Dad made it a few years ago and i could hardly swallow it. i did shove it down cause i know he worked hard on it, but ~shudder~.:sick:
that's the first food i haven't liked since i was about 2, lol.

<<tying on RSGA (yep, luvs was right, rhinestone studded green apron)>>

hi all - back for the late shift!
<<pouring coffee...drinking it all quickly>>
:w00t2: okay! Now I'm ready to work!
hmm! What's this?
<<tasting something that looks like chicken>>
**Spit!* **gasp!** *ugh!*:sick:
Bang! you cooked the catfish tonight, didn't you?

<<washing mouth out with a shot of malibu>>
ooooh! coconut! yum!

Putting on CD: Best of Styx
Putting on movie on giant big screen: Sleepless in Seattle

<<overheard from the movie>>

"Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble."

<<giggle giggle giggle>>

Bang, is that you I hear?
Um, no thanks for the gator,
but I'd love love love some new shoes and a matching handbag!

jkath said:
<<overheard from the movie>>

"Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble."

<<giggle giggle giggle>>

Bang, is that you I hear?
Um, no thanks for the gator,
but I'd love love love some new shoes and a matching handbag!

Ok...I will get my cousin Blamblam on it right away.

shoes-p.gif

bang gave me blingbling's # and he came and took my shoe measurements and made all of these shoes for me from the alligator. his # is 1-800-blingyb

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.....
Love the shoes! Can he make me some 4" pumps?
<<scrubbing down counter furiously where Bang massacred the fish/gator this afternoon; sweeping floors, wiping down tables, putting out freshly ironed white tablecloths for the morning brunch crowd>>

<<running upstairs, realizing it's been 12 hours since the last workout>>

Bye! I'll be working out - I'll be down later to start the bread dough for tomorrow!

Noooo:excl: .....don't mention Blingbling....he is on probation for illegal hunting of crocs. Bloopy can get around the legal matters for now. Just meet him at Croc Corner. He will get you what you want.

sorry, bang, but jkath'll keep it on the downlow.:whistling
jkath, don't you love those pink and red Mary Janes? they're gorgeous! and bling'll give you an awesome price.

woooooo-hoo. i'm outta here, finally!!!!!! i'm starving for some company and the BF is on his way to get me. see you all later. probably tomorrow. goin to eat some late night breakfast.

cute, jkath! i think i might get a bag like yours in red!
maybe in pastel green since it's in so big for the upcoming season. i did just get a cute green one from Gadzooks that LOOKS like alligator so i guess i'll go with red?

this is actually a Judith Leiber - price (brace yourself!) is $5,510.95 at zappos.com (one of my favorite places to buy shoes)

Maybe Bang's cousin, BeemBeem can "find" a bag for you after it "falls off of a truck."

Hey! I thought you were going out to a late breakfast...(must be really late where you are!)

i just bought a Coach bag a few weeks ago, jkath. if the men only knew, sigh.:LOL:
i'll try to take a picture so you can see it and my faux gator bag.:)

oops, BTW, i did go out to breakfast. it's 5 till 4 in the am here now. our breakfast sucked cause it was cold, so we got the manager, settled the bill, and went and got a doughnut instead.

Back
Top Bottom