Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back from Donut man & man do these doughnuts look great!
(I told the kids we have to wait till after supper, tho - I'm making steak tacos with avocado salad)

Crewsk, that asparagus sounds so good! I think that would be a great side for us!

(and my babies were 8lb2oz and 8lb3oz---but now they're tiny! 12 yr old is 65 and 9 yr old is 55)

<<tying on apron again>> what do you guys think of making banana pecan doughnuts for our first attempt at this new conveyor belt?

OMG. Banana pecan??? I am up for that!

Crewsk, I hear you on the pants thing! Madeleine wore a 24mo size bathing suit til she was 7!

Speaking of kids & size, there is a 10yr old boy who lives behind us & he's 238lbs!!:shock: He weighed 6lbs something when he was born. The kid is bigger than my hubby!!

I think banana pecan doughnuts sound terrific!

Alix said:
OMG. Banana pecan??? I am up for that!

Crewsk, I hear you on the pants thing! Madeleine wore a 24mo size bathing suit til she was 7!

Yep! Savannah is wearing 4T right now in pants & in some shirts she's still in a 3T. She's been wearing the same bathing suit for the last 3 years! LOL!!

okay, banan pecan cake doughnuts are ready! Here's a bowl of warm cinnamon sauce to drizzle on the top, if you'd like.

the coffee in the pot is french vanilla, btw

Swordfish. I am all about Travolta and Hugh Jackman.

Toss me one of those donuts. I made caramel corn for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom