Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ronjohn, what can we do to make your week better? Just name it and it's yours. Here's a thought for that person who's on your nerves...
8.gif

Hey! this theater thing sounds marvelous - can we please book some Shakespeare?
26.gif
11.gif

I'd also like the philharmonic to come as well and do a night of Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi, if that's not asking too much.
38.gif

May I have a cinnamon roll please? I just got back from the gym and I am so ravenous! Middie, did you enjoy your workout? I noticed you huffing and puffing up there

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Music Hall? But we already have the lounge with the huge stage. Im up for the theater though! :) When is the wine center going to be completed?

My buddy had a restaurant and dance club in the same building. He had Blues playing upstairs in the lounge/restaurant and a DJ downstairs. It was real nice.

Bang, that place must've been hoppin!

Since you got George Thorogood to commit, can you bring in Brian Setzer for a rockabilly/swing night?

as for my own wine orders:
Moscatto - most are pretty yummy
Berringer white zin
Edna Valley Vineyards Orange Muscat
Late harvest white reislings are good too

for the red conniseurs, Robert Mondavi 2002 Cabernet Sauvingon is quite nice

thanks Bang.

Middie, did you enjoy your workout? I noticed you huffing and puffing up there

jkath i think i over did it. had to crawl down the stairs backwards lol. and i drank about 3 gallons of water... i hate water... aw man now i have to go potty
*doing the " i gotta go " dance* :w00t2:

<<sweeping floors, washing windows, cleaning off oven surface, loading dishwasher, handwashing irish linens, ironing irish linens, cursing at irish linens, wiping down counters>> Whew!

Looks lovely, Bang!
Now you need to get a case of that, plus about 35 more varieties for starters.
oh, and I'd like you to order me an extra case of this one:

RMW_NV_MOS.jpg

I hope we could think of something REALLY unique for the underground area. You know.... something we could enjoy every day but also something amazing that you might see at disneyland. Im not talking rollercoasters or a ride.... just a VERY unique place. Like a large room that feels like we are in a dense tropical location that doubles as a sauna. Or maybe a simulated venice with a fake river with real water.... where we could have food and drinks lowered down a small elevator. Im just thinking here.... any other suggestions?
4.gif

Rohjohn...... Im sorry you are having a bad week. :( I understand 110%!!!

I will be your waiter if Im around when you are here. You could drive the golf carts around the lake and I can serve ya your beer. :chef:

Hi every one,
Just thought I'd come by for a few minutes..getting ready to go out in the RV next Wed-Sunday. It is the Northern California Good Sam Clubs Ralley. The theme this year is the Roaring 20's. I covered a black head band with black pipe cleaners and went to Michaels and found a spray of pretty black feathers with beads mixed in ..attacthed it to the head band and then it will go around Doves harness..she will prance around on stage at the dog show..not a real show..just a fun event.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom