Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
*picking proscuitto out of teeth* sorry, I had to run after the wine deliverer to tell him to bring back some wine for jkath without sulfites.

I am locking the basement door. No one named john allowed down there until the showdown is over.

*arranging bruschetta on attractive plates hand-painted in Italy, pouring several glasses of wine in various shades of red and white* who needs a nosh?

:cool: Um, Hi there, names inspector Bender - City Keg inspections... I need to get into the cellar to check your recent Keg delivery....:angel:

<<<thud>>>

'bug?
'bug?
muuuudbuuuuug, wake up!!!!!! she passed out from the vapors.
ronjohn, step away from the tiki torch before the whole place goes up!!!!!!

Mudbug, a nosh would be great...:-p Whoooo...I'm feeling a little dizzy. What's the overwhelming smell??...*Thier passes out cold, bruschetta still clutched in her fingers...*

Last edited:
*raising weakly up on one elbow and glaring at buckytom* just a minute young man! as long as I'm down here, let me smell your breath too.

*gesturing faintly to alix's bruschetta feast* here you go, thier, dear.

*turning air circulation fans on high* MAN!!! :yuk: :huh: Ronjohn what the :censored: !!!?? Darn Bender units! Now we have NO beer! :mad:

Ok Bucky..... On Saturday..... HIGH NOON Central Standard time we should post our sauces right HERE in the Cafe! Mano AAAAA Mano!!!
11.gif

If its nice out we will have our 'set' moved outside, next to the lake. If not then inside the lounge it is! Only Italian songs by Louis Prima, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra will be played.

Do you accept to these terms??!!!

Just a huge order of tomatoes (under the tent out back, with the cooler fans blowing on them), and the beer and wine arrived a while ago too.

oh, those were YOURS, Sushi?
drat! I kinda filled 'em with beer and ronjohn and I had fun last night shootin folks walking by the cafe. giggle giggle....
it's kinda fun. Wanna try?
It's also fun to try to shoot each other in the mouth, while avoiding the nose.
pppppppppppssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt see?

*Alix tiptoes into the giant walk in fridge, slings super soaker over her shoulder and leaps out into the cafe*

Hey middie....*FWOOOSH* Heeheehee!!

Sushi...*FWOOSH*

Mudbug...oh...I shouldn't...*FWOOOOOOOOOSH*

Heeheeheehee, I love these things!

*Alix jumps into a golf cart and careens out into the park, laughing madly* See you in a couple of hours guys, I filled all the Super Soakers and put them in the fridge to get REALLY cold. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom