Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll make Thier's breakfast and then clean out the bakery.

I can help cook again after that so I can pick up the post lunch snackers and such.

While I'm cleaning the bakery, what can I bake for y'all today?

Their, here's your cocoa and fried egg sammy--enjoy!

Burg glommy ummph splick smack...Oops. Sorry. Talking with my mouth full. Burp. That was delicious. I think I can face the day now. Many thanks, PA! Your breakfasts rock. :)

*scrubbing grill* I'm on it Sushi. PA, I will help you do some baking in a few minutes. Theres an order in for cannoli and knishes that should be arriving soon, so we can concentrate on the pies, cookies etc.

Will do. Just hope it's warm out today...I get real cold around the tushy area wearing this short skirt and the high boots. Brrr...Live long and prosper, gang...

OK! The bakery is cleaned and I have some multi-grain loaves and rolls in the oven for sandwiches for lunch. I have to run out but will be sure to be back to help with the lunch wrap-up and afternoon shift. Do we need me to pick anything up while I'm out?

I just googled them and it looks like they're a Polish jelly-filled donut, eated on Fat Tuesday. Now that I have some recipes I'll be able to whip some up for you this afternoon, OK sush?

The punchkie story: They're kind of like donuts filled with heavy cream and fruit filling. Each punchkie apparently has over 500 calories. They're quite tasty. ( meetmegan.com )

I'll watch you PA. They sound yummy.

I have to dash for about an hour. But I will check in here after that. Thanks again for the coffee...can I have a Go cup please?

Well, I'm off to work. Below is a classic piece that everyone may not have had sent to them yet. Have a good day, all!

Memorial:

It is with saddest heart that I pass on the following news.
Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection, and
complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John
Dough, and Jane Dough, who has a bun in the oven. He is also survived
by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of
celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs.
Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the
Hostess Twinkies and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high
with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, and lovingly described Doughboy as
a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly
in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He
was not considered a very smart "cookie," wasting much of his dough
on half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man,
was considered a roll model for millions. The funeral was held at
3:50 for about 20 minutes.

I'm back and have punchkies made just for sushi! I'm sorry I didn't ask what (if any) filling you like best, sush, but I'm sure that whatever I put in them is your favorite! ;-)

What else can I do to help around here? Looks like the lunch crowd is pretty small so far today....

Alright, Bang, I'm feeling daring! If you walk me through how to make it, I'll give it a try! (pulling out clothes pin to put on my nose!....)

They're still working in the bathroom...don't go in there.

paintedfloor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom