Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
luvs we didn't run over the donkey did we ??
i thought we ran over the idiots a few times ?

lol, we mowed the idiots down good! mine's out of intensive care now, though. how's yours?
but we acidentally hit donkey cause the wusses hid behind him as we were plowing towards them.

Ok...... doh!
1.gif

'Night, Sushi. If you get congested in the middle of the night, I...I mean MIDDIE...will get up with you and wipe your nose.:cool: Seriously, I'll be thinking of you. Colds and flu are just the worst. Here's some egg custard with nutmeg for you. My mom always made it for me and it made me feel much better. <<<hug>>>

okay sush. doc says it sounds like sinusitis to him. he's coming over tomorrow to check you out and maybe prescribe you some antibiotics. he says in the mean time to get to sleep and to listen to us girls cause we know what's best. mother's/woman's intuition ya know.

middie's right. gotta trust that women's intuition. there's nothing like it.

so rest for you, mister, and lots of fluids.

okay i've been nominated... move over sush looks like i'm sleeping next to you tonight to wipe your nose if needed. aw man why me their ???????

okay everyone since he's going to sleep i might as well too. or at least try. if i need any help i'll call for whoever's here. night all !!

i'll stay overnight in the kitchen and cook up a storm since sush won't be up to it.

chicken noodle soup, black bean soup, sauerbraten, crock pot reuben, pierogies....

here are some potato and cheddar cheese pierogies in pools of melted butter, thier. i sprinkled on fresh scallions instead of sauteed onion for a springtime specialty!
here's a bowl of chicken noodle soup, too.
hope you like it!

-->Brooksy comes sniffing around the door<--
Fee Fi Fo Fum
I smell the pooh of a porky bum

-->Peers around the cafe, sniffs again<-- Strange, seems to be coming from the bar..... Couldn't be. I'll just go & set up my smoke box in the pine forest, duck over to the garden and trim the pecan tree for some wood, then I find me some bacon of the hoof.

-->off goes Brooksy with smoke box under arm..........<--

Don't worry Sushi, I'll have some fresh bacon for you shortly.. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom