Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*getting up on stage* *cueing balloon drop* *playing 80s tunes*

CONGRATS TO JKATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had the....
5,000th
POST!!!!

*dropping silver and purple balloons*

Everyone please give her a hand! We will be having a party outside with Mojitos and guacamole, avacado pie, chocolate key lime tarts and strawberries dipped in dark and white chocolate! Please goto The Grotto to celebrate!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
5.gif

Oh goodie a party!!! You should see the gift I got for jkath! I think she'll love it.

I got the citys health department to allow turtles in the Grotto. They didnt allow them before because of health and disease concerns. But I got past that if we put this blue solution in the water! :)

And I got her, her own office which doubles as a bedroom!! Its in the basement next to the wine cellar. She gets to design it too! IN FACT...................

YOU ALL HAVE AN OFFICE / BEDROOM!!!!! Youre offices are all downstairs. :rolleyes: AND..... if it dosent get ANY better, you can use the elevator to get down there! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sush, how'd the talk with the boss go? good, i hope.:ermm:
what's for dinner, guys? anybody want some steak? a big shipment of gorgeous ribeyes came in this morning.
i brought my new mixer to show you guys. isn't she pretty? she's HEAVY.
her name is susie b. k. and i can't wait to use her. i'm gonna make some baguette.

Our very own bedrooms! YIPPPPPEEEEE!! Now we never have to leave.

Thank you dear Sushi!!!!

Back
Top Bottom