Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Gang how is all going ? It is a wonderful day in the neighborhood ! May I please have a # 17 with a Lunker Glass of Milk 1 % please I am trying to watch my waistline :ermm: . I will leave these 40 dozen cream puffs I made and my newspaper here for you all ! Thank You Much! Catch me later. :cool:

One Rose-Petal Mousse with a side of shortbread cookies and a skinny cow.......coming up!

Thanks for the cream puffs! I'll take 8 dozen, if you don't mind.
Can I check out the travel section of your paper please?

http://www.nakedjuice.com/

This stuff is awesome, all around. The name is because it's all fresh ingreds, with no preservatives or bad stuff in it. For breakfast, drink 8oz of their Protein Zone. It will fill you up, it is 100% real food/juice, it has plenty of protein and it tastes really good. I didn't realize it was a weight changer, as I was drinking it for the protein aspect. After having some every morning for 3 weeks, I'd lost 5 pounds. This was a few years ago. I still buy it, and like to visit the factory, which is in my town.

jkath said:
http://www.nakedjuice.com/

This stuff is awesome, all around. The name is because it's all fresh ingreds, with no preservatives or bad stuff in it. For breakfast, drink 8oz of their Protein Zone. It will fill you up, it is 100% real food/juice, it has plenty of protein and it tastes really good. I didn't realize it was a weight changer, as I was drinking it for the protein aspect. After having some every morning for 3 weeks, I'd lost 5 pounds. This was a few years ago. I still buy it, and like to visit the factory, which is in my town.

Checking it out...Thanks!!

Sure. I'll have a plate.
Does any one want a caramal brownie? I
made a few extra dozen this afternoon. They are
really good with ice cold milk.

their get back in here. i ate some of yours too. i'm sorry if i look like a pig but i'm famished. and might i say it was much better than mine !

Great lasagna and brownies, guys! Yum!

I think we should have an "all around the world" night here at the cafe coming up. What do you think?

but, THIER, i TRIED to have a plate of your lasagna, but you weren't here, and i didn't want to just steal a piece!
(grumble, grrrrrr.... not-to-mention-this-feeding-tube-i-swear-i-want-to-just-pull-it-out-but-i-can't-ouch-that-might-hurt.)'

Okay, around the world night is coming soon!

Hmmm....ladies and gentlemen, choose your countries.
Prepare a menu consisting of an appetizer, an entree a side dish and a dessert.
Also, be prepared to tell us of some special festivity that would accompany your country's meal.
What day should we do this on?

I wanna choose Mexico.

*Thier runs a helping of lasagne in the blender until it is liquid, tucks Luvs up in one of the cafe recliners with a fluffy blankey, gets an eyedropper and begins dripping lasagne into her tummy...* Bon apetit!! <<<hugs>>>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom