Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*glug glug* Here you go wasabi, coffee and banana pancakes. What do you want with them? Sausage, bacon?

Maidrite, one green salad and 1 Tbsp of blue cheese salad dressing. Your wife will smack me if I give you too much.

I'm just popping in for a quick lift before grading papers (report card grades due Friday). Could I have your biggest glass of sweet Luzianne iced tea and a Hot Fudge Brownie Delight with 2 scoops French Vanilla ice cream? I love this cafe! For some reason I seem to be able to order anything I want and I don't gain weight or get kidney stones from it! lol That's my kind of place!

:) Barbara

Chocolate pancakes with real strawberries and creamy whip topping and a Large Glass of 1% milk Please !

tweedee said:
:) Do you serve steak and lobster?, If so I want the steak medium rare and an all green salad on the side with a margerita and extra limes.

Maybe we can get DampCharcoal to fire up the grill. Bar keep is on the way.

i'm back, thanks for the pastrami and swiss on rye their. it was deelish.

there's a segment on letterman tonight called "guess the green puddle". they pick a tourist to guess what a puddle of green goo on 53rd street is made of. tonight was green rice pudding from the "hello deli". i would like some of that please...

thier1754 said:
Norgeskog: You are being neglected. Now, what was it you wanted? I will cook it just for you. Those slackers in the second dining room are falling down on the job. <<Looking superior and strutting off to the kitchen to put on an apron...>>

thank you thier1754, I am glad SOMEONE noticed. Now I forgot, surprise me with your culinary talents....look good in the old apron

Sorry Bang! I guess everyone has taken the night off. Oh, wait, they are all in the 2nd dining room in the massage chairs!

Here's that chicken salad for you though!

i guess i'll have to make my own green rice pudding. or i could go upstairs and suck up what's left on the street after the show...:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom