Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You said #44..........
I think you may have wanted the #43:
plain bean burrito, no spice, no sauce with mild cheddar.

Did you ever get your meal yesterday? It was the jkath special.

Here's a gallon of homemade butter pecan ice cream & a fresh sour cream pound cake that's still warm. I've gotta go get the kids clothes together for church tonight. See y'all later!:)

Thank YoU Crewsk and I will remember that Jkath Thank You!
OK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE LONGest Word IN the Dictionary is ?

SMILES THERE is a "S" Mile "S" between the two S's!
You KNow what I never could firgure why I always Got into Trouble in Class, Can any of you ? :-p

jkath said:
Okee dokee then.

I'm kinda ticked off today. Last night I told the h we couldn't attend a wedding we'd been invited to, as it was during the time of our upcoming vacation. He says "No, we'll probably go.". Now, the vacation plans have been set in stone for a while now (Vegas on July 4th for a week), so I asked him why. The answer: "oh, yeah, my boss asked for the same time off, so he'll probably get it and I won't." This was the only time my nephew could go (we take him), and it's the only time I was getting the fabulous deals. I could just spit.

whack him in the gut and chase him with a broom. then cook the meal he hates the most for dinner, but not before you put his favorite shirt through the paper shredder, deflate his football, and bathe his razor in some poison ivy. (make sure you wear rubber gloves.:ohmy: )
not that i've done any of these things.:angel: :whistling
like i always say, he*l hath no fury like that of a woman scorned...'
hear that, men?

Last edited:
jkath said:
Poor Ty.
He didn't even say goodbye.

Thier! Let's see what he did to your room!
(Have you seen Middie's, Luvs' and mine?)

their go back to page 131... you can see the murals i have painted on my walls. and there's a pic of my baby nikko too.

luvs, I've found the best way to make an impression when someone makes me mad.
Be indifferent to them. Act appropriately, do what is expected of you, but no small talk, and answers are short and to the point.

This way, you're not being rude, or vengeful, you're not hurting anyone, but you are making your point quietly. Sometimes people hear you most when you whisper.

oh, i'm great at ignoring people and offering up the silent treatment, jkath, believe me...
the jerk will utter something that ticks me off.
so then i cross my legs opposite him.
usually this is in the car, so i stare out the window. or go 80 mph, if we're in my car.
i kick my leg to and fro and keep one eyebrow raised if he's the one driving.
kinda like this:
https://home.comcast.net/~gapgal_81/pics/1.bmp
but the smile is a bitter one.
sometimes i'm not really even mad, but i have to keep him in line, 'ya know?
usually i won't call him for 2 or 3 days after that and i'll ignore his incoming calls, till he calls me in and leaves a me message and cries.
i'm a born b****.

*Thier sits at the counter on her little red naugahyde spinny-stool, bouncing up and down and spinning around, waiting for her burger...*

Is your menu this HUGE!?

Well since you have a big menu I was just wondering if you could oh I dont know, make a fois gras and wild boar terrine. I would also like a display of cheese, I want ATLEAST 113 different kinds, and I want them all to be brie. I would also like a shirley temple to drink and some strawberry cheesecake. Haha just playin' with ya'.:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

No no, Mitch...It's all right! Jkath can make all that stuff. Oh...She's not here. Hmm. As a matter of fact, I have a terrine I just chilled overnight that you may have...I made two fois gras and wild boar terrines yesterday. (I would have taken the extra to my sister's house, but I was so exhausted after capturing the boar and cooking that I just retired for the night after dinner.) We only have 112 cheeses because jkath ate the brie last night at midnight...I heard her rustling around in the dark kitchen opening cracker wrappers. Sorry! Here's your Shirley Temple (my personal fave) and your cake, but save that for dessert. Bon appetit!

Mitch! Hey buddy, good to see you here. Yes, I indeed ate that brie, but "TA-DA"! I've brought you quite an array of fresh cheeses, including cranberry brie, pepper brie, creamy brie, hard brie, onion brie, and well, brie brie.

Hey, thier, can I have a Roy Rogers?

Back
Top Bottom