Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to Sting's "Nothing like the Sun"...I picked it up at the library today. I used to have it, but I got rid of all my music one time. (dummy me!) I also picked up Louis Prima, on Sushi's recommendation. I also got a copy of Alton Brown's "I'm just here for the Food".
I love the library~!

There's a fresh pot of cinnamon pecan coffee & I'm taking a large cup to go. I have to clean my parents house today, mom is on her way back from New Orleans. YAY!!!!:mrgreen: She's been gone a week & I miss her! Plus, I have to put her anniversay present on the bed. Daddy got her a bed skirt, pillow shams, & coverlet that she's been wanting for a while. She'll be beyond happy even though she accidentilty found it a couple of weeks ago when she was getting the suit cases out of the closet.:ohmy:

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Cinnamon Pecan coffee - it's wonderful, Crewsk. Have a great time getting your mom's gift all ready - sounds so nice:)

I've already been to the gym, fixed breakfast for the kids, made their lunches and ironed h's suit. Whew~! And it's only 7:35. I'm beat!

I'm in a cheese mood, but I need protein....got any fixins for omelettes?

Thank You Jkath, I enjoyed my meal yesterday while listening to Elvis sing "Blue Moon" and "Blue Seude Shoes" wearing whatelse a blue Jump suit and of course his Blue Saude Shoes while sitting in our new blue mud bath. Then I watched a Show about Blue whales, and Blew my own Horn. I just Hope I don't have a Blue, Blue, Christmas. I think I just Blew my Nose, Yuck I hope thats Not Blue. :dizzy: :sick: :mrgreen: Nope it was (GREEN) oh :sick: .
OK new things, I need a #57 and Yes I think I will try some of Your tea in a Big Gulp Please! :bounce
Hi Choclatechef how you doing ?
OK I must go I need to get back to Cutting Hairs ! :ohmy:
Have a Nice Day :) !

One #57.........coming up! One big broccoli, basted and braised, baked beans, broiled basil bruschetta and banana bread. Oh, and some L-IT in a BGC.

good morning! i'm starving!
can i have some cream cheese scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese on top with some hot sauce and some buttered white toast? and a beer? a heineken?
thanks!
i made some black bean salad to scoop up with tortilla chips. it's very garlicky! it's on the counter.
i have wine-tasting class tonite. it'll be great.:)

Looks like I better Bridge the gap with Bronson,Bogey,Bacall,and Brosnan movies. Belching on Broadway during a BIG Buffalo Burger Blowout on Barmisva, drinking Brisk BlueTea! :wacko:

Cream cheese scrambled eggs with cheddar and hot sauce, and buttered toast.......coming up! *ding*
But, no beer - Bang told me he lost the keys to the wine cellar, and I just moved all "spirits" downstairs 2 days ago. So, we have to wait for him.
So, how about some warm milk with vanilla Quik?

The black bean salad looks really good! I think I may need to have a plate-full!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom