Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not afraid of that big ol scallion - everyone knows filets go best with bleu cheese!

<<grabbing lid of giant pot, running around after the scallion>>

I have to go get my son from his swim party at youth group - watch that scallion for me...better yet, chop it up! I'm in the mood for egg drop soup!

I'm back from picking up my son.
But, it's kinda hard to drive wearing a filet costume.

Sushi, you never told us why you're dressed like a ringmaster...

well since i have to get up at 5 tomorrow :)censored: )
i guess i better go to bed and try to go to sleep.
see ya later guys. love you all.

night, middie, luv ya.

um, i have to go take a shower. i'm covered in scallion juice.:angel:
mmm, have any of you guys tried scallion bottoms with just salt and black pepper before?....:whistling
~wiping mouth with napkin and slicing tops off of veggie that shall go unnamed.~

boy, what a bunch of sleepyheads! don't you know it's only 4:45am?:LOL:
oh, well, i'll see you guys when i can. my Brother will be home and want his computer returned, so i'm going to go read 'confessions of a sociopathic social climber'.

*yawn*

hey guys.........<<turning on french roast coffee>> g'morning.
I have to wake up the boys in a bit for school, but I thought I'd stop by and get the morning started properly.

<<pulling out the overnight french toast from the frige, popping it in the oven>>

Morning, jkath! When are your boys finished with school? Everyone around here is out already.

I have a loaf of Old Coot's sourdough in the oven. Thought it would go well with the strawberry jam I made over the weekend. Do you mind putting a pot of decaf on while you're making the French roast?

One giant pot of decaf.....coming up! Is vanilla okay?

I was just about to mix up some strawberries in powdered sugar to top the french toast, but your homemade jam sounds much better!

My kids' last day is tomorrow, and school starts up again on Sept 1, which is the Thursday before labor day.
Yesterday one had Greco-Roman day while the other had "field day"
and today one has "fun movie day" while the other has "board game day"

They don't mind this week at all!

(can I sneak a piece of bacon? I need all the energy I can get to wake up my kids!)

I'll check in later - time to get the boys' morning rolling.
bye guys!

Crewsk, the blackberry muffins are wonderful! Are the blackberries from your aunt's fields (I think I remember you saying it was your aunt that has them)? They're not in season around here yet and when they are, they're really tough to find.

This was the last bag I froze last year. The blackberries are at my parents house. They are just starting to turn red so they should be ready in a couple of more weeks. I can't wait!!

Sure jkath, have 2 pieces.

Back
Top Bottom