Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa! This place looks amazing! Even the light fixtures are polished. What is that pile of laundry over in the...jkath? Oh my goodness! Someone get some avocado STAT!!! She is worn right out with all the cleaning she did!

(FLASH!!!!!) ........... (POOF!!!!!!!!!!!)

:ohmy: *wearing lion cloth* *dirty and scratched up* I wouldnt touch that automatic potato masher!!! :ermm:

Either I ate some bad fish or that thing travels thru....... *shaking head* nevermind.... :mellow:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey Congrats on your NEW computer!!! :mrgreen: Sounds like you will be using Windows XP for the first time. Hope you like it. I do.
Thanks DS. Actually I have had XP for a year or so. My computer had gotten a virus, and part of what it took to clear everything up was getting rid of my Windows 98. My new one looks like it will do just about everything but wash the dishes!

:) Barbara

Hi, troops! Happy Father's Day to all the dads. We're particularly happy to have the dad at our house, since I was at the hospital with him last night; he had chest pains and shortness of breath during the day, and he's already had a double bypass seven years ago, so we couldn't take a chance. He left the hospital against doctor's orders and didn't stay the night :mad: but he seems okay today. I think God was giving him a tap on the shoulder and reminding him that, if he doesn't want to go visit Him right now, he'd better start taking care of himself.

Have a great day, everyone, and be thankful for the dads in your life!:)

i hope he's all right, thier! ((((hugs))))
Happy Father's Day, men with kids!

congrats on the new computer, barb!

is there anything to eat? i'm, hungry.

Ok DS heres what it is Its a E-machine. Best Buy and Gateway own emachine. She has a 3400 64bit AMD Athlon 512 MB Ram expandable to 4 Gigabytes of Ram. FSB expandable to 2000 GH. 160 Gigabyte harddrive 7200 speed

onboard sound, onboard ATI 128 video 4 internel fans. 350 watt power supply. 10/100 ethernet, standard phone modum, 7 USB 2 ports, 11 expantion slots,9 in 1 mem. card reader,DVD RW 32X and CD RW 64X so much more She is in Heaven. Next will be a 19 inch screen and a 512 MB AVP Video Card and a better sound card. But hey is good for starters :cool:
I LOVE ATHLONS.
OK I NEED A # 37 and a BIG GULP PLEASE!

Sorry I missed ya Jkath. I was in 21 BC. :neutral:

Number 37? Ok. One dill pickle. One sweet pickle. One kosher pickle. A bowl of cucumber soup. . A side of coleslaw and mushroom salad. And heres your Big Gulp! :mrgreen:

I hope everyones Fathers Day has been GREAT!

Thier Im VERY happy your dad is feeling well today. :)

Last edited:
Here Luvs.... I grilled some hen on the grill slathered with olive oil, salt, pepper, a dash of fennel and garlic. And heres a side of garlic smashed potatoes. :chef: Oh..... and a glass of Gatoraide.

sorry i haven't been in here to help out much guys. my manager's brother died so the past 3 days i've been working overtime since there's only 2 of us now until thursday when she come back to work. plus i'm in the middle of an 8 day stretch. i'm tired. can i get a back rub anyone? or rub my calves ?

ah yes a gel pack for my neck. going into the jacuzzi now. sush warm up the chair cause that's where i'm heading when i get out of the jacuzzi. thank you much !

*getting ice* Here Middie. Now let it all melt away. Heres a big fluffy towel and robe. I got the massage chair going. Now I have to go, take a shower and read my new book I got. "Virtual Cafe Management: Chapter 1 See-through Windows"

*crawling into chair wrapped up in big fluffy robe with hair up in fluffy towel*
*pulling blankie over me*

url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! The avos worked, but where is everyone?

Was that Sushi just ducking out the door? Nice cloth! Woo-Woo!

I may go join middie, but I'm too tired to walk to the massage chairs.

Back
Top Bottom