Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it MIGHT be a woman. Its just a dude with long hair. :LOL: Ok Jkath. How do you think we ahould decorate the halls? Wood? Carpet? Style? Color? I just dont know.

A soft colour to make it restful. Do you think we should get a feng sui expert out to check it all for us????????
My catfish in the tropical tank have just had babies would you like some for the aquarium?

jkath said:
bluemeaniefish.gif
Here's someone for your shark tank, Bang!
:LOL: I have picked this shark for our aquarium. They do well in an aquarium. Most sharks would be innapropiate for an aquarium. I am looking for a protien skimmer and other filtration to keep the water at the correct parameters. I have three years experience now with marine fish.

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/marine/sharks_rays/Banded_bamboo_shark_FWZ.php

Last edited:
I want to put them where everyone will see them. They will be just fine in a 300 gallon tank. If the shark gets to big we can have shark chowder. However it should be just fine.

I have a couple of marine tanks myself, Bang. I have a friend who couldn't possibly eat in a room that had a fishtank with fish swimming in it. You might want to keep that in mind for your dining area tank. :sick:

BC

I think the Lounge is a great idea....the smoke will not bother them. I will get the equipment to handle the smoke. No Problemo. Our Reef Tank will look very much like this.

Attachments

• aquarium05.jpg
    aquarium05.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 266
NO Bang...............I'm talking about putting that shark on the table. That means, NO AQUARIUM INVOLVED!. Lots of seasoning.YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom