Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's what they're serving for snacks at the Four Seasons...We call this #126 here at the Bed and Breakfast:

Timbale of Smoked Salmon, Avocado, and Tomato with Shaved Fennel and Hearts of Palm, with Citrus Essence
Mustard Seed-Crusted Lamb with Provençal Vegetables, Yukon Gold Potatoes, and Cabernet Sauce

Camembert with air-dried Strawberries and Balsamic Reduction

avos, pico de gallo and a mojito?
smileyhug.gif

middie said:
luvs you weren't supposed to tell him about the golf cart !!!!!!!! lol

i know. oops! uh-oh, middie..... what if he notices it bobbing around in the lake? we sooooo have to blame someone else......

hey, you guys didn't take the purple golf cart, did you????? That's the one I've been driving...:ermm:

Maidrite said:
Callie Thanks for fixing My #97 and it was Great ! Heres 20 DS bucks for a tip !:rolleyes:

Geez...who'd of thought I'd luck out like that? I was just giving you the chips, salsa and drink to keep you happy till someone else could help! I had NO IDEA that was a #97 - phew...

And thanks for the generous tip! :mrgreen:

*taking walk along the lake* Ahhhhhhh.... a summers night! The stars..... the warmth...... the crickets chirping.... the reflection off the....... lake. :shock: :huh: WHAT in the HECK is THAT??!!! :ohmy:

*ripping off shirt and taking off pants* (SPLASHHHHHHH!!!!!) *swimming towards thing in lake*

uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh.:whistling
~running alongside middie and bolting door shut.~
golf cart? what golf cart?:angel:

*swimming up to purple golf cart* :ohmy: We paid $1500 to paint the cart for Luvs!!!! :neutral: Well she is safe I guess. :glare: *swimming back to shore*

These mosquitos are killing me!!!! ARrrrrrrrgh! *running into B&B*

*going into elevator and going to room to change clothes* *going back down* LUVS!!!!!?????

Hello???? I cant believe I gave her, her OWN cart and she sunk it. :cry: I just wanted her to have something of her own to have fun with. Im going to have a drink in the lounge. :(

Back
Top Bottom