Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lobster4ve.png

You got it crewsk. Here's our second waiter for tonight's DC party. Everyone is welcome. Dig in whenever you like. The party's on me.:)

The wait-staff (feeling very pc this morning) are too cute!

I'll join ya with the Sausage Biscuit please?

DS this cafe is the best idea! Thank you!!!!!

*cough cough cough sneeze sneeze*

can i get some chicken noodle soup pleeeeease? i'm stuffy and my whole body aches. i hate being sick :cry:

middie said:
*cough cough cough sneeze sneeze*

can i get some chicken noodle soup pleeeeease? i'm stuffy and my whole body aches. i hate being sick :cry:

Here ya go.

flawlesspresentation4od.jpg

You're welcome sweetie. Thanks for not breathing or anything else on me. I've been sick enough already. I just started to really feel like myself again a few days ago.

man i really am sick... today's payday and i didn't go get my check :? . crap i really don't want to leave the house.

Aww, middie, that sucks. Have your soup and get an order "to go". Go home, take your cold meds., and get in bed. Hope tomorrow finds you in better health.

img_95660_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

middie said:
man i really am sick... today's payday and i didn't go get my check :? . crap i really don't want to leave the house.

Yep, what Wasabi said. When you come back, hope to have all the men waiting on us, in their skimpy outfits.

I was tripping on that rock you left in the middle of the front door!!:p I hot wired the forklift & moved it though. It now has a happy home at the end of the bar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom