Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure thing Miss wasabi! Breakfasts are my specialties (What time did you order? My computer says 5:08 pm)!

Here you go!! Can I get you anything to drink?

Cameron

One black coffee to go!

All right we have donuts fresh from Krispy Kreme, pizza, cinnamon rolls, and cold cereal. To drink we have fresh squeezed OJ, coffee and tea (and water of course). What would you like?

Cameron

Last edited:
May I have some hot ginger tea & a plain biscuit please? My tummy isn't feeling too well this morning but that could be because I didn't get to bed until 4 this morning & I was up a 6.:rolleyes:

Hot ginger tea, and plain buiscuit. OK It will be ready in a moment!

(One moment later)

Here you go crewsk can I get you anything else?

Cameron

Thanks Cameron, this will be fine for now. I'm off to start helping my mom set stuff up for SIL's party tonight. Y'all have a great day & I'll see ya later!:)

wasabi said:
Did someone say Krispy Kreme? Lemon filled, please.
Yes! I did say Krispy Kreme (they are heaven in a donut!). OK, wait a moment.

(one moment later)

Here you go!!!

Brooksy said:
How about some fresh smoked Scottish Kippers, crispy crust sourdough toast and a beer?

All right Brooksy your Scottish Kippers are being smoked as I speak, and you are lucky we have some fresh sourdough bread that I just made and am toasting, and I am not allowed to handle achohlic beverages because I am only thirteen but you can go get it yourself over there in the cabinet. OK your Scottish Kippers, and sourdough toast is done! Here you go!

Anything else I can get anyone?

Cameron

My usual, which is turning out to be a strong hot cup of coffee. Any regular International Delight creamer flavor will work. Or a shot of Baileys. Your call.

Here I went with the coffee flavored with creamer French Vanilla (OK I looked it up on the web and that was the first flavor I saw, and I looked up a Baileys too and I actually found it!).

Anyone else need anything? Bed? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?

Cameron

***Searching through the miriad of beers, smelling the Kippers***
Hmmm, yes, a nice black beer will go down a treat...

Thanks Cam.

***Sniff, sniff***

Is somebody deep frying a turkey?

Hard to tell with the delicate scent of smoked kippers in the air.....

Buurrrrpppp:pig:

Ooops, excuse me.:blush:

That's OK! Burps are the fad at my house with us kids right now! The biggest belcher is my older brother (known online as mclarenF1), and the most belcher prize goes to Grace!

You need anything else?

Cameron

cartwheelmac said:
Here I went with the coffee flavored with creamer French Vanilla (OK I looked it up on the web and that was the first flavor I saw, and I looked up a Baileys too and I actually found it!). Cameron

French Vanilla is good, thank you very much! :)

Full as thanks Cam. Better head off & preflight the plane. Going for a fly this arvo is the wind settles.

Got the belly full, better go & work it off.
Hopefully won't "horse & cart" in the cockpit :ROFLMAO:
See you later.

May I please have some hot buttered rum and a few sugar cookies???
Please and thank you.
We are listening to Christmas music and my husband is decorating the tree. So some hot buttered rum would be great.

Gerry I will get that for ya! Thank God we have Sugar cookies already made. Im not much of a baker. :rolleyes: Heres a carfe of buttered rum. Becareful! Its HOT! :ermm: And here are 6 big sugar cookies. I put whip cream on the side along with a small chocolate bar. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom