Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Wasabi! Good to see you, want some chips and salsa? I think Hugh has some bacon wrapped scallops too. Mmmmmmm! How was your day?

Hi Girls! Well a lava flow is a tropical drink with coconut milk and other good stuff. The pureed strawberries is the lava.

That's nice. Did you see lots of nice things that you could if you wanted to spend money on?

Ken is upstairs saving the universe from the forces of evil, the girls are playing a board game and I just finished on the treadmill. So, now I am going to mess around here for a bit and then go play Cranium with the family.

I caught Tanis on MSN a few days before Christmas. She was at the library, LOL. She is doing well and is anxious to have her computer back online soon. She also gave me her phone # but I haven't called her yet. I'm sort of hoping either she will come north or I will go south soon and we can hook up to chat more.

Whats up for you tonight?

I'm a nut in the Apple store. It was soooooo packed with people, you would have thunk it was the day before Christmas.

Hi Luvs
bye wasabi!

Only 90 minutes... that's not far at all.

So... I know you and Tanis have met.
And Jkath met Z in Vegas. Has anyone else met??

I know Kitchenelf and Dove have met. I am not sure about anyone else. I was hoping to hook up with buckytom on my trip to Joisey, but I couldn't find him in time. Oh well, next time. I don't know about anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom