Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*huh* the last four weeks had been really exhausting... I need a rest..
do you have a quiet room with a nice view and a DVD-Player to watch it all over again? *fallonmysuitcases*
and I nice fruity cocktail?

oh, middie, that sounds soooo goood!! Do you think, someone can bring my suitcases there? *lookingforsush*
I have no strength left.. or so I feel..

Thanks for the float, Middie. You're really very kind. Now all I need is to find a pillow, go and sit by the pool, dangle my feet in, rest my head on my pillow, read my book and sip on my drink.

Sheer bliss. Why haven't I been here before?

waitress!! I am ready to order

I would like a nice double cheeseburger with avacado and bacon on top, curly fries and onion rings on the side, an orange icey mixed with some vanilla icecream to drink and some extra chocolatey oreo cream pie for dessert. So glad my online matabolism can still handle an order like that. My real metabolism sure can't!!

it's soo good to have afew days off... but it would be better if there still would be the WC... I don't really know what to do... *lookingbored*

Well how about chopping up some limes, crushing them with some sugar, pouring the mixture into glasses with some ice and then stirring in some cuchaça. The Brazilians might not have won the World Cup but everyone loves a good caipirinha!

Just the same. I'll make two - one for you and one for me. Then we can go and sit by the pool and have a good gossip....

There you go. Mine's just right for me. You happy with yours?

Back
Top Bottom