Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I have a corner room on the 10th floor. I need four suites. I have a mystery guest who will be joining me from time to time.
There are five cats, one dog, a wolf, and a monkey. Any other pets that I should know about?
Where do I park my hummer?
The tequilla bar is a complimentary gift that came with the jacuzzi (but there may be strings attached).
Robo Maid is re-activated but has a slight jerk when walking. Man, that maid needs to be serviced or get a tune up. Do you have a Robo Maid manual?
I'm thinking that I need a menu.

Any other pets that I should know about?

Stirblue you name it it's prbably here. We have a "mini" zoo. You should ask Sushi to introduce you to Tawny Frogmouth

middie said:
Any other pets that I should know about?

Stirblue you name it it's prbably here. We have a "mini" zoo. You should ask Sushi to introduce you to Tawny Frogmouth

umm... the orange cat under your bed..
and the blue mouse in ur shower

No orange cats... just a big siberian tiger on my bed, not under lol.
Doubt there's any mice in my bathroom with a tiger and a wolf around.

Why do you suppose goboenomo has purple dye? { 2+2=5 }

I would like to know more about Tawny Frogmouth.

I have been looking for something to eat for hours and all I have seen is several blue mice munching cookie crumbs.

Did I mention that I am a volunteer for the neighborhood rat patrol watch program in NYC? I have relocated several rat families to the Amazon. Some I have placed in the witness protection program.

There is a Knight Armor in New Orleans that I would like to introduce to Robo Maid. He likes to cook and plays a saxophone.

I'm not going to drop any names but I heard Sushi has the best B&B wine cellar. You wouldn't happen to have a wine list?

I believe those in room 506 had the ultimate family meeting! I don't think everyone attended (like three cats and a dog) lol.
If you are still looking for your cats and dog here is a hint: PURPLE
There is monkey trouble involved. See goboenomo if you know what I mean.

I can't wait for dinner. I just saw a chef carrying snail pistols and setting out some escargot traps. This is going to be the best place ever.

Can I have my rooms on the 10th floor? You know I didn't want to stay in 201.

I thought this was a 24/7 B&B. :huh:

I would like to know more about Tawny Frogmouth.

Are you charging me a pet deposit? Is there an extra fee for recharging my cell? Why is there a quarter slot in the lobby tv?

Sushi, I smell smoke. Are you cooking in your room?

Calm down, those cops are just picking up some donuts.

I got a new set of hair clippers. I'll give your guest a trim if you want.

I brought a chainsaw in my briefcase. Can I try it out on those pine trees?

I'm going to be taking a mail order course in hotel management while I'm here. Can I do my intership here?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok ok ok ok ok....... you have room 1009. The Cave Room. :ermm:

Oh yeah, I can hardly wait to unpack. I brought my video game systems, games, dvd, movies, ipod, headphones, surge plugs.

Hey, there's this bear hibernating in here! Is it okay to lay my wet towels over him to dry?

Are you aware that he has been ordering honey online?

There's a bunch of fish bones piled up next to him. Do you want Robo Maid to take them to the kitchen so the chef can make fish stock?

Will you please tell me if you have that bear scheduled for a wake-up call?

There's a tag in that bear's mouth that says "do not remove under penalty of the law" Don't worry I'm good with that.

Last edited:
Let's look for your cats. There are 12 stories of rooms and the top 2 are 'themed rooms'. (think Disney) You take the odd numbered floors and I'll take the even numbered ones. You can have the elevator and I'll take the stairs.

Next we'll got to the kitchen and you can search for them on the baking side and I'll look on the cooking side. We might as well search the lounge and the nightclub while we are here.

We have not found them yet so we had better search the garden area out back. Be careful there is a big lake. I hope you have some glop with you because I don't want to go into that pine tree maze to look for them. Surely they are lost and hungry and will come running for food.

No luck yet so we better go to the dining room with the elegant message chairs. We'll have to look under all 20 tables before we go to the cafe in front of the kitchen. There they are behind the breakfast bar! Now they are running toward the Grotto outside in front.

You check around the fountains and I'll walk out toward the ponds. See anything? We'll just check the parking lot before we go back inside through the foyer. They may be hanging around that palm tree in the foyer again. The cafe door is locked so I am sure they are not in there.

There's a mini zoo but we'll have to ask Sushi to let us in.

Do your cats have a key to your room? I think I hear a bunch of hungry cats slurping up glop inside. Yeah, there they are. One of them has put in a load of fish sticks in the microwave!

I think they paid the dog off in puppy snowball cakes.

You had better get to bed soon. Daybreak comes early and they may want us to stand watch for the cops.

Thanks for the key Sushi. We will need to move that bear when they deliver my 52" big screen tv. I won it in a bingo black out in Vegas.

I received this letter for you by mistake. Seems DC wants to book a conference at the B&B. Here is the list of members that they want you to rsvp in the next 24 hours.

whos_online.gif
-DEADLY SUSHI-,aguynamedrobert, AllenOK, amber, AnDreaM1828, Andy M., Aria, auntdot, Barbara L, black chef, BlueCat, boufa06, BreezyCooking, buckytom, candelbc, Candocook, cara, cjs, college_cook, Constance, cookingexpert31, corazon90, Corey123, Corinne, crewsk, Crusty Old Crumb, daisy, Dove, Drama Queen, expatgirl, FraidKnot, GB, goboenomo, Goodweed of the North, Gossie, Half baked, Jeekinz, jennyema, JGDean, jkath, kadesma, letscook, luvs, martini_thief, Michael in FtW, Michelemarie, middie, Mrs. Cuillo, Nicholas Mosher, PA Baker, Pook, Reanie525i, RedBedHead, rickell, Robo410, Shunka, Snoop Puss, StirBlue, subfuscpersona, suzyQ3, TATTRAT, TexanFrench, texasgirl, Todd & Kathy, Uncle Bob, urmaniac13, YT2095

There will be others as the registration process continues.

The cats have made Custom Cat Glop and it has broccoli and Brussels sprouts in it!

There is a hair net requirement for cooking at the B&B. Hope your cats have them.

Man and woman enter B&B carrying several animal carriers containing bowls of glop. One by one, they round up all five cats and a dog in the pet carriers and stash them in hidden locations through out the B&B.

Post A Note on room 506 reads:

Your pets have been kidnapped. Place 500 rolls of unmarked duct tape in a large kitchenaid box and leave it in the nw by se corner of the pine tree maze. Come alone and no glop play!

If we do not get our duct tape in an hour, we'll start feeding those cats some 9 lives dry cat food! Don't make us use puss n boots!

Be on time; there's still the dog to think about too.

Can I have a corner room on the 10th floor. I need four suites. I have a mystery guest who will be joining me from time to time.
There are five cats, one dog, a wolf, and a monkey. Any other pets that I should know about?
Where do I park my hummer?
The tequilla bar is a complimentary gift that came with the jacuzzi (but there may be strings attached).
Robo Maid is re-activated but has a slight jerk when walking. Man, that maid needs to be serviced or get a tune up. Do you have a Robo Maid manual?
I'm thinking that I need a menu.

Thanks for the Tequilla bar from all of us! :) You can park you Hummer in our tiny parking lot outside OR you can park it in the back, next to our lake, with the trail leading around it.
10.gif

Robo Maid has a manual, but its on the internet. You can use my office if you would like! ;)
Thanks!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thanks for the Tequilla bar from all of us! :) You can park you Hummer in our tiny parking lot outside OR you can park it in the back, next to our lake, with the trail leading around it.
10.gif

Robo Maid has a manual, but its on the internet. You can use my office if you would like! ;)
Thanks!

That online manual for Robo Maid is great! Did you know that we can have Robo Maid upgraded? I reinstalled the voice sensor switch and ordered some high tech Robo Maid speakers. What did you do with all those accessories that came with your maid system? It states in chapter 101, page 123, that Robo Maid has some bionic configurations componets and is capable of brainwashing electro nerds.

Pook said:
Houston, we have a problem. The Robo Maid has been duct-taped to the limo. This could be a problem.
I'll try to deal with these furballs. Sorry!
Hugs,
Pook

Now I know why you registered under a false name; you are the leader of a large duct tape organization out to take over the B&B. Give back Robo Maid!

Back
Top Bottom