Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome Alix. :)

Sushi, did you say we have an aquarium? I always forgot to feed my fish :( so here's a back-up recipe. (Hope it brings a giggle.)

Aquarium Jello
4 envelopes gelatin
Blue Curacao liqueur
Purple Endive
assorted gummi fish
1 package candy

Use a new or well-cleaned goldfish bowl. Mix gelatin according to package directions, substituting curacao for water in whatever ratio you prefer. Place the hard candies in the bowl. When gelatin is cool but not yet setting up, pour it slowly into the bowl and be careful not to disturb the candies or the color will run. Cool until half-set then add foliage and fish, placing them with strands of spaghetti. Refrigerate until serving-time.

thanks for the pats on the back - worst part is that I was a hairdresser for a long time & I hate not having control!
I may be calling her today, but it's weird, as she's always done a great job, and she's a good friend too...hmmm.
Hey, can I have some of those shots, guys? It may lessen the pain before my training this morning at the gym ;)

BTW, I just made fresh yeast rolls, if anyone wants some - I think later I'll broil some with thinly sliced steak & tomatoes on top for lunch.

Who wants coffee? (tying on apron) Making 20 espresso shots and lining them up on the bar...

Sushi, this coffee bar was brilliant. Where else can you get a specialty coffee drink of your choice with extra "spirits" in it?!

OK, now that I am all buzzed up I have to take off for a bit. Back in a couple of hours. I left a pot of turkey veggie soup simmering back there. I think that might go well with the buns you made jkath.

See y'all later! :w00t2:

Look here I am the only one in shape to be a sumo wrestler so if it comes to that I take Barbara's place. I SHOULD be in The WWF but they are just not in my league :cool: . Hey Alix I would like a scone I have never had one. Oh here is a tip for you all, in the winter when you decide to make homemade snow Ice Cream, Don't choose the yellow snow its not lemon flavored :blink:.

Hi Maidrite! Here's a chocolate cinnamon scone for you, and an extra for Barbara, too. Sorry for the delay. I guess we still don't have our staffing worked out well here all the time! :rolleyes:

I made a mixed field greens salad with cranberry walnut dressing to go with Alix's soup and jkath's rolls if anyone wants to join me for a late lunch.

Ok, you think you're going to take my place Maidrite? Just try me. With my newly built up Popeye arms, I have a feeling you won't find that as easy as you think!:) Barbara

PA Baker said:
I made a mixed field greens salad with cranberry walnut dressing to go with Alix's soup and jkath's rolls if anyone wants to join me for a late lunch.
Count me in PA. I could definitely use a lunch break right now. Could you add some spinach leaves to that salad? I need to keep up my strength you know!

:) Barbara

No problem! The salad now has field greens and baby spinach and crumbled goat cheese or ricotta salata (am I spelling that correctly?)--your choice! It goes so nicely with the soup and rolls!

You said it buckytom!

I would like it with goat cheese PA. Thank you. :cool: The soup and rolls smell great Alix and jkath!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
None of it is for sale. It is privately held. Andy owns it all. But we got the money from selling the Airbus airplane. It gave us the funds to open our GREAT Cafe!!!!! :mrgreen: Sorry Bang, but you will have to speak with him.

I will get my native american friend Big Fists to give him and offer he CAN'T refuse. Big Fists also got our gambling permits for the Cafe. Hey.....Barb looks like she is on steroids. Check those arms out:excl:

I was already tested this morning, since it was one of the rules of the arm wrestling tournament. Clean as a whistle! Nope, it was all that dough thier starting me kneading last night. That is my new training regiment. I knead dough for 15 minutes every hour. :mrgreen:

Oooooffff...kersplatttttt.....*Thier arrives with a half whiskey barrel of fresh, rapidly rising bread dough, hefts it out and heaves it onto the bar.* Here ya go, Barbara; today's dough delivery. You go, girl!!

Back
Top Bottom