Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's time for trainng - off to the gym -
<<tossing keys high in the air...they catch on the disco ball...jkath gets avocado picking ladder, places it under disco ball, climbs up, unhooks keys, throws them to Crewsk, while blue luvs runs up and kicks ladder out from under jkath, who is now dangling by a disco ball....which is revolving>>
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppp!

Jkath, the firemen are here to help you down. *firemen setting up ladder under jkath* *jkath slowly letting go of disco ball & clinging to hunky fireman* OK, jkath, you can let him go now, you're on the ground.

I gotta run for a while & get a few things done in the house. I'll see y'all later! Oh, I almost forgot, there are fresh baby greens, tomatoes, homemade garlic croutons, & a whole assortment of salad fixin's in the fridge if anyone wants them for lunch!

Take care jkath. Crewsk how about some nice indain green tea please. Please try one of the Dutch Letters I know they are shaped like a "S" but that is how they are and they taste something like a almond log, Really Good! :cool:

Boomboom comes in with some brewing supplies to make our first Porter. The Mild Ale should be done in about 2 more weeks. Can I have a one of those !/2 pound Sushi Burgers with a Blooming Onion on the side? Bang will be back in a couple days. The frogskin graphs need to heel for a few days before he can be released. No serious damage was done to his heart and he keeps asking about Crewsk.

Ok here is your order Boomboom, Try a Cream Puff or two or even a cream horn or dutch letter. Did Bang Bang get the Flowers We all at the cafe sent to him ? Please take a few Cream Puffs to him to help him get his energy back, boy do we have plans when he gets back, he is going to be so busy :chef: . You guys are doing a great job in his place we just miss him is all!

Yep.......He got the flowers and then gave them to his foxy nurse. I saw her last night and her hair and uniform was all messed up after coming out of his private room.

Bambams daughter Cookoo comes in with one Japanese woman and one man to run Sushi's Massage Parlor upstairs. The Salon is open for business too.His son TuTu is going to help with the books. Peepee and Poopoo have finished everything upstairs. Check out the Fiinish Style Steam Room or the Whirl Pool. Would anyoe like their nails done by Su..or how about a massage by Jon (the o pronounced like o in old)

Bangbang makes phone call to Alix. I am thinking about giving everyone their own personel beer mug to keep in the lounge. What do you think?

OK folks I had the morning from the place downstairs. I need TLC. Lots of it!

Bangbang, no massage parlor please. We have enough trouble with the lookieloos as it is. Can we do something more upscale? Like a spa?

Sorry I am so late this morning, and I won't be able to hang around either. I am going to set up all the tea alphabetically before I go so anyone can find what they want.

I am going to raid the fridge and see what chocolate we have back there.

Oh Bang, I think personalized mugs are way cool. Can mine be a coffee mug though? I am not a big beer drinker.

Hey buckytom, you should be getting happier, the geese are coming home! I have seen several batches of them the last couple of days. Spring is here.

Alix said:
Bangbang, no massage parlor please. We have enough trouble with the lookieloos as it is. Can we do something more upscale? Like a spa?

Ok....But can we keep Jon and Su to do the manicures and keep the spa clean. Foot massage will be available by both Jon and Su if you like. They also do acupressure and acupunture. You need to go upstairs and check it out. Have them take down the Massage Parlor sign and replace it with Sushi's Oriental Spa. This will be upscale with no lewd or illegal practices. I am canceling the massage ads in the paper.

Last edited:
OK! I am soooo there! I could use a good massage! Excellent idea! Do they have that wonderful nature sounds music and aromatherapy oils? Mmmmmmmmmm how about a hot stone massage.

*Alix tosses the green apron on the counter, grabs a 1/2 dozen chocolate no bake cookies and heads for the spa*

Bang you are a GENIUS!

Alix said:
OK! I am soooo there! I could use a good massage! Excellent idea! Do they have that wonderful nature sounds music and aromatherapy oils? Mmmmmmmmmm how about a hot stone massage.

*Alix tosses the green apron on the counter, grabs a 1/2 dozen chocolate no bake cookies and heads for the spa*

Bang you are a GENIUS!

Let me know how ya like it. You will just love Jon and Su.

Bang walks into cafe. I could not spend another minute in that burn center. The smell was horrible. Ughhhh:excl: Can I have a Bloomin Onion and a Whiting Sandwich with some hotsauce on the sides. Hey...we need a bottle of this sauce on every table....and at the bar too.

Attachments

• 50395-mo-hotta-mo-betta-cayenne-garlic-hot-sauce.jpg
    50395-mo-hotta-mo-betta-cayenne-garlic-hot-sauce.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 205
Alix said:
Oh Bang, I think personalized mugs are way cool. Can mine be a coffee mug though? I am not a big beer drinker.

Hey buckytom, you should be getting happier, the geese are coming home! I have seen several batches of them the last couple of days. Spring is here.

Yep.....You can have your own personalized coffe mug.

*Alix floats down the stairs with a big smile and new manicure*

Ahhhhhh! Thanks Bangbang, and Jon and Su! I feel like a million bucks! I had a cruddy morning but now life is looking up. I am off to work to warp some young minds now.

Ooooo! Thanks for the mug too Bang. I will hang it up here behind the coffee bar. You are a doll! By now! *Hugs Bangbang and floats out the door*

Glad you enjoyed the spa Alix. I need to get a fan to keep the inscense from the spa from entering the cafe. Need to sound proof it too. I will get Peepee and Poopoo to do the work. In the mean time I have scheduled Stray Cats(Brian Selzer) and Jerry Lee Lewis(The Killer) for the next weekend. It will be Rockabilly Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom