Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lounge has another day or so - still working on getting the perfect lighting.
(Bang & thier were supposed to find one...maybe they're still shopping)

well, time to go feed the petting zoo pets, and water the plants. Be back later.

Can someone make me a lemon meringue pie? I'm craving that sweet/tart thing.

G'day Luv's, Jkath, Sushi & all,

Just saying howdy, gotta catch up on the gossip.

Luv's, again I'm so sorry for missing your B'day
32.gif

Hope everyone's ok.

Brooksy!!!!!!!!!!! Have a lobster bisque on me! :mrgreen: Good to see ya around! We have a beautiful granite bar in the lounge and a killer sound system if you care to venture in. Thanks for visiting! :mrgreen:

jkath said:

<<jkath runs downstairs, just to see thier walking out>>

<<muttering...gee, that's not what my workout clothes look like...they're black!>>

jkath: You'll have to forgive Thier the Scottish Lunch Lady...She's getting a bit dim in the vision department, and she has real issues with beautiful girls. They always ignored her at boarding school, where her parents sent her at the tender age of 16 months...She's at home eating that whole haggis all by herself. I'm a bit worried about her.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Brooksy!!!!!!!!!!! Have a lobster bisque on me! :mrgreen: Good to see ya around! We have a beautiful granite bar in the lounge and a killer sound system if you care to venture in. Thanks for visiting! :mrgreen:

Thanks Sush. I've was in a couple of daze ago & noticed a sign behind the bar. Looks like Jkath has taken it down. The sound system nearly blew my ears off. The girls were really giving it a workout (just before they found the key to the alcohol cabinet). Don't know what happened after that, I bolted.

My imagination runs out of puff - can't keep up.
16.gif
17.gif
19.gif

:LOL: :LOL:

Maybe Fishbone Lake..........or how about Sashimi Lake. Remember the word "sushi" refers to the rice not the fish used in Sushi. I think Sashimi Lake would be more appropriate.

Sashimi
Raw fish served chilled, sliced, and arranged without rice.

I like that, Bang. Lake Friendship is simple but nice, too.

Lake Hackleback, Lake Sturgeon, Lake Paddlefish, and Lake Whitefish would all be possibilities, since they are all fish that produce American freshwater caviar!

Sashimi Lake it is!!!!!!!!!!!! :chef:

Thank you everyone! And Bang has replenished the fish in the lake too!
And talking to the county.... I hear there is a fish the size of a 6 foot person in there! Alas he cant be caught. He keep breaking the line! *Agent Mulder & Scully came back in*
I gave them coupons for the motel down the road.

To helll with this stuff! *getting $100 tequilla* Im going in the jacuzi! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! This is GREAT! :mrgreen:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The crowd applauds for "Lake Sashimi"! Good call, Bang! :)

I'm determined to catch that big fish...I'll be looking for a deep-sea-fishing-weight line to hook that guy. When somebody pulls him up, we'll build a special grill and have a PARTY!!

By the way, Bang, I don't really "ralph" when fishing. I'm on for the trip tomorrow. Boots and coat. Sushi, can I have a corner of the jacuzzi? I've been practicing for a quite a while and the muscles are tired. :blink: I'll bring some California rolls and champagne.

Last edited:
Hey people!

I'm new to this Cafe' I heard it also sells drinks? Well i would like a Long Island Ice Tea PLEASE! BTW Whos the bartender tonight? I'll double tip'em if they double the Vodka? hmmmmm?? Honey, im home and i've had a hard day, pour me a cold one and oh bye the way..........Well yall know the rest of the song playing!:blink:

Back
Top Bottom