Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Thier!!!
babycroc8.jpg

Welcome! We'll dye the slippers pink for you, jkath. Hey, I have a starving student in my family who's having a terrible time paying his bills and even just gassing his car. How can he get a credit card just for gas and emergencies when he's behind on his bills and thinks he'd be a poor risk? I'm chatting with him at the moment...

Just tell him to go apply at some banks. SOMEONE will give him one.

Morning all! I'm here for a bit. Coffee's ready!

Here you go Sushi. Want a cinnamon bun to go with?

I am going on a date with my husband tonight. The kids are both going to a sleepover birthday party so he is taking me out to a fancy dinner. I get to play dress up! Whoooee!

Yeah I'll take one. It doesnt have any nuts in it does it? Im allergic. :ermm:

SEE! Husbands should take their wife out more! Thats great Alix! What kind of place is it? American? Chinese?

Thanks jkath & Sushi for the congrats!!:mrgreen:

Alix may I have some coffee & a cinnamon but please? I didn't sleep good last night because of a thunderstorm.:(

I'm looking forward to my weekend!! We are having our annual ladies lunchon at church tomorrow & mom & I are doing a table. The theme this year is colors & our color is purple. We had to use the color in a way to show its biblical meaning. My mom set up a practice table at her house so we could see how diffrent things looked & it's beautiful!! I'll take picutres of it when we get it all set up tonight & post them. Our table cloth & napkins are a pale purple & we are using dark purple velvet place mats with a gold design running down the sides, & a velvet runner the same color as the place mats(it's acctually a cutian). Our center piece is a crown of thorns that my mom made & a wooden cross. Our plates, cups, saucers, & napkin rings are white, we are using my crystal glasses, & my SIL's silverware. I can't remember what we're eating, but, I think it's beef stroganof, green beans, & I don't know what else. Cheesecake for dessert. Some of the men from our church will be serving us. We usually have a really good time!

Alix may I have 2 of your world famous rolls and a 64 ounce Irish coffee, heavy on the Irish please!!!!!!! Thank You. :(

oooh can i have a cinnamon roll too please? this weekend i'll be working :angry: . *sigh* why must work ALWAYS ruin my plans??? lol

Has anyone else had Shreadded wheat with warmed milk on it ? As a child I remember my mother doing this when we didn't feel well or we were having trouble going to sleep. I know you guys think I am nuts!!!!!!

hey Crewsk

I think that is awesome what your doing at your church. And, working with and being with your mom is dear to my heart. Moms are very special, love'em hug'em and let them know how special they are. Sounds like your gonna have fun and sounds like your table will be beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! And, enjoy the men serving you! Hahahaha:chef:

Sorry guys, stupid computer crashed!

OK, Sushi, no nuts in the cinnamon buns, we have enough nuts around here!

Crewsk, coming right up! Coffee and warm cinnamon buns. Your table sound beautiful BTW.

Maidrite, *oof! THUD* giant coffee and 2 cinnamon buns as ordered.

Middie, here you go!
*Wiping forehead* Whew, thats the busiest I have seen this place in a while! I better toss another batch of cinnamon buns in the oven!

Sushi, the restaurant is Canadian food, which would be quite a bit like what you call American cuisine. We are likely heavy on the beef though. This is a 4 star restaurant, and is rated #4 in the city. I am STOKED! I have to decide what to wear now.

Crewsk: What a lovely table! The purples will be very impressive with the gold accents.

Alix: Have fun on your date! Thanks for the advice on the card...We're not advocates of credit cards and are trying to go "all cash" with mixed success, but he does need a way to make sure he has gas and groceries.

Gotta go to work. Got my scans done yesterday but still have to finish pages. :neutral:

Have a lovely time at dinner, Alix!!!

Crewsk - love the idea!

I'll take a cinnamon and some coffee with milk, please.

<<sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip>>
Thanks! Delish!

I'm off to the gym.

:w00t2:only 2 more days till I go to Vegas...:w00t2:

I know its late but.....

May i have a Cinnamon Roll too Alix? With a LARGE Cup of coffee? My day has just begun, and my body has'nt hahahhaha:neutral:

Back
Top Bottom