Disease X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wan

Cook
In June 2023, the United States Congress quietly passed a piece of legislation called House Resolution 3832, also known as the Disease X Act of 2023, that references a mystery contagion that just so happens to be the subject of a World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting that took place on Jan. 17, 2024.

At the WEF meeting, it was discussed that Disease X “could have 20 times more fatalities than COVID.” We also know that talk of Disease X started at least as far back as 2018 when the WEF mentioned it in an article.

Does Congress know something America doesn’t?

In short, the Disease X Act of 2023 reveals plans to establish a new program at BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) to develop medical countermeasures for any future viral threats that have pandemic potential. In other words, there are more COVIDs coming down the pike.

The legislation is intentionally vague, which is certainly no accident. Vague legislation tends to be wide reaching in its scope once executed, which means the severity of its intentions are likely vast and far-reaching.

It really feels to me like it's all planned and there is gonna be a "super Covid" coming soon.

It seems logical to me that countries around the world should organize and make plans to deal with future pandemics.

I don’t see anything sinister or conspiratorial in using a hypothetical Disease X when making those plans.

The problem with planning for the unknown is the unknown.

While we are all busy planning for Disease X we will be hit with Natural Disaster Y or Disease Z.

Still some sort of plan is better than no plan.

My plan is to keep my vaccinations up to date, continue to take the basic precautions that served we well during the last pandemic, and enjoy my remaining life with as little worry as possible.

It seems logical to me that countries around the world should organize and make plans to deal with future pandemics.

I don’t see anything sinister or conspiratorial in using a hypothetical Disease X when making those plans.

The problem with planning for the unknown is the unknown.

While we are all busy planning for Disease X we will be hit with Natural Disaster Y or Disease Z.

Still some sort of plan is better than no plan.

My plan is to keep my vaccinations up to date, continue to take the basic precautions that served we well during the last pandemic, and enjoy my remaining life with as little worry as possible.
Pretty much what I was thinking.

Seems to me that there was a book, pre-Covid, about the likelihood of a pandemic / pandemics. It was written by a scientist, a microbiologist, I believe.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Seems to me that there was a book, pre-Covid, about the likelihood of a pandemic / pandemics. It was written by a scientist, a microbiologist, I believe.
It was Dr Greger.
1 hour video on it.
He wrote and published in 2006 Bird Flu a virus of our own hatching: https://drgreger.org/collections/books/products/bird-flu-a-virus-of-our-own-hatching
and the book How to survive a pandemic: https://www.amazon.com/How-Survive-Pandemic-Michael-Greger/dp/1250793238

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom