Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! Mr. Peepers!

What???? :LOL: Mr Peepers???? :LOL:

Anyway, I had my blast from the past all lined up. Either you know it, or you have to look it up ;)

Who was the middle brother in Here Come the Brides?
Don't give up now :rolleyes:

He was the youngest brother, Dawg.
And there was kind of a clue I gave...

Julie, Julie, Julie do you love me...
Never mind. Just thinking Bobby Sherman songs...
lololololol

I never watched it, but I did have a pic of Bobby Sherman cut from the pages of Tigerbeat on my wall! Ah, middle school!

Admittedly, I had to look it up. David Soul?

Last edited:
I probably still have the fold out album somewhere... I'm embarrassed to say...

A hint, besides the other hint I gave, he was in a much more popular show after his foray into wood chopping. Don't give up...

Robert Brown? (I cheated)

You don't cheat very well :LOL:
That was Jason, the oldest brother. Bobby Sherman was Jeremy, the youngest... and the middle brother was Joshua, played by David Soul of "Hutch" fame. And "Don't Give Up On Us Baby" (the song) kinda fame, :LOL:

Go ahead!

pacanis said:
You don't cheat very well :LOL:
That was Jason, the oldest brother. Bobby Sherman was Jeremy, the youngest... and the middle brother was Joshua, played by David Soul of "Hutch" fame. And "Don't Give Up On Us Baby" (the song) kinda fame, :LOL:

Go ahead!

Hey, Pac, I said David Soul 4 posts ago!

Keeping with the middle school theme, who played Dennis the Menace on the original TV series?

Selkie said:
Buttercup? (and this is strictly from memory!)

They Call the Wind Mariah - "Oklahoma?"

Yikes! I screwed up both as far as correct answers to my own questions! Get out the reading glasses! Buttermilk, and PYW!

Hint: "Sci-Fi" convention... who would you most expect to be at one, and least want to hear sing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom