Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, baby. The peregrine falcon. 200 mph in a dive.
I had one take out a bird in my lilac bushes as I was walking past not five feet from me. It knocked it right on the driveway, pounced on it, then took off with it. Pretty cool.

I got a predator Bird book a couple of weeks ago...:LOL:

How much does a bank roll of nickles cost?

$5.00

As I recall... from rolling tons of coins:
Pennies = $1.00
Nickles = $5.00
Dimes = $10.00
Quarters = $25.00

It's easy to remember because each roll contains 100 coins.

Last edited:
Pennies are 50 cents, Quarters are $10...

If you walk into the bank to buy a roll of nickles it would cost...?

Okay, I gotta go to work...$2 for a roll of nickles, there are 40 nickles in the roll.

Got a question for us, Selkie?

Noooo, pennies are $1... aren't they? Just going from memory on that one, but I'd bet a roll of pennies on it. And I know quarters are ten bucks for a fact, cuz I have a roll of them at work.

Birds of prey are so cool. My vet is a falconer. He may have even founded one of the falconer organizations in America. He takes off every winter to hunt with a bird he's trained.

C'mon Selkie.

Okay, I gotta go to work...$2 for a roll of nickles, there are 40 nickles in the roll.

Got a question for us, Selkie?

You are so right... I screwed up royally!!! :LOL:

OK...

What device could be found on the tables of many popular teenage hangouts in the 1950s?

Noooo, pennies are $1... aren't they? Just going from memory on that one, but I'd bet a roll of pennies on it. And I know quarters are ten bucks for a fact, cuz I have a roll of them at work.

Birds of prey are so cool. My vet is a falconer. He may have even founded one of the falconer organizations in America. He takes off every winter to hunt with a bird he's trained.

C'mon Selkie.

You can mail that roll of pennies to the American Cancer Society. It's 50 cents!:ROFLMAO:

I'm balming it on inflation, Fi, lol.

Good question Andy. I know I used to know... never was a big Elvis fan though.

The Jordanaires? Not sure of the spelling. It just popped in my head and I'm not positive.

That's it!

You're up

Funny how some things come to you sixty minutes after you first think of it... well, maybe not so funny :huh:

Here's one off the cuff. From an interview.
During the making of Animal House one actor's hotel room was said to be the centrally located "party room". Whose? Real name or character will do.

I guess this one wasn't so common knowledge. The only reason I knew it was because I saw one of those "making of" specials. Bruce McGill, D-Day in the movie, gave his room the credit of being the central party room. Supposedly they even moved the hotel's piano into it.

Someone's up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom