Favourite Asian noodle dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm another lover of all asian noodles.

roast pork yat gaw mein soup, spicy beef chow ho fun, singapore mei fun, pad thai, kwai tiaw, soba salad (cold soba over greens, topped with sashimi bits and a cold broth), and bean threads in hot and spicy broth.

Wow, you guys are awesome!! I've never heard of so many of the mentioned noodle dishes......I guess I need to get out more. :rolleyes: I love noodles though, so I'm going to be Googling away for hours.

Let's not forget the twelve step program for those of us at DC addicted to "Dragon Lady's Sesame Noodles".

I haven't had chance to try many asian noodle dishes but the local IndoChina restaurant has Lahd Nah (sp?) and drunken noodle. They are borh really good. They also have one that has coconut milk and spicey red curry with veggetables over noodles that I really like.

Kayelle said:
Wow, you guys are awesome!! I've never heard of so many of the mentioned noodle dishes......I guess I need to get out more. :rolleyes: I love noodles though, so I'm going to be Googling away for hours.

Let's not forget the twelve step program for those of us at DC addicted to "Dragon Lady's Sesame Noodles".

I've been Googling all day. :p

Pan fried noodles are my favorite

Love all types of Pancit but really love Bihon

Jja Jang Myun, Korean Noodles with Black Bean Sauce

Bibimguksu buckweat noodles with a spicy sauce. Love the more fancy versions that include veggies, pear, apple and seafood. The more fancy versions often get called Jangban Guksu. My wife loves the way that I make this.

Back
Top Bottom