Friday's Kitchen - 8/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Sausage & Roasted Peppers, Home Fries, Steamed, Buttered Broccoli...

Sausage & Roasted Peppers.jpg

I have no gumption today, so we ordered out. We ordered from our favourite Greek place. DH had moussaka and I had the souvlaki platter. We also ordered a side of dolmadakia. That was one, very, delicious meal.

We had mushroom ravioli with a white sauce I made from cream, milk, butter, flour, and cream cheese. Parm, parsley, salt/pepper, and a bit of garlic made it pretty yummy!

I was losing steam during my last errand, grocery shopping. I grabbed a bag of bulkie rolls, deli Black Forest ham, and a block of Havarti cheese. Made hot toasted sandwiches. We had a couple pieces of dill pickles I just put up on Tuesday, an internet recipe for knock-off Clausen pickles. Ooo, are they good!
IMG_20210820_205743335.jpg

We had mushroom ravioli with a white sauce I made from cream, milk, butter, flour, and cream cheese. Parm, parsley, salt/pepper, and a bit of garlic made it pretty yummy!

Sounds wonderful!

We had curried eggplant with some basmati rice. DH cooked and it was pretty tasty. The whole house smells like a Delhi diner now :)

Mac and cheese with tuna and Trader Joe's peas added.

mac_cheese_peas_082021_IMG_8471.jpg

Macaroni & cheese with roasted chicken, salad, and strawberries for dessert. Mom's back to her usual grilled cheese and tomato sandwich with strawberries for her dessert also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom