Funny Age Inappropriate Things You've Seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
Okay ~ I have two bosses. El Diablo and her son. I love the son. He's just flippen hysterical. And to him, inspiration for this thread, a salute.

Today, Mr. 30 year old CEO showed up in HEALIES!! You know, those awful things kids in Walmart wear to irritate other shoppers while their parents are totally oblivious that the kids are annoying people. The shoes with the wheels in them. So today, this 30 year old was healing back and forth down our hall. It's one thing for his 2 year old to scooter through the halls, but this was a grown man "healie-ing" through the office. I waited all day to see him fall on his rear and he never obliged.

So what age INappropriate thing have you witnessed that made you laugh until you cried?

BTW ~ El Diablo was totally oblivious that her son was being annoying. I guess it transcends age. :LOL:

Hey, I'm 47 and would LOVE a pair of heelies!!!

Unfortunately , my health insurance won't cover the broken bones it would cause! ;) ;)

The fastest thing that comes to mind is some of the clothing I see "old" people squeezed into. Scary stuff indeed!

Like the pic that was circulating the internet a few years ago that had a really old lady in the tiniest bikini ever, walking on a beach somewhere? I will admit she had a great tan.

How about me? I'm 35, and have a soft spot for SpongeBob Squarepants.

Me - I work with pre schoolers, so I can play with lots of toys - I was on the floor playing with trains this morning. DW says I am in the right job!!

Callisto: that's a great image/scenario, and I love that you were secretly waiting for him to fall on his caboose - I would have SO been there with you on that one! Come to think about it... wheelies DO sound kinda fun...

I live in California - my entire world is full of funny age-inappropriate images...

How about me? I'm 35, and have a soft spot for SpongeBob Squarepants.

I'm 61 and I like SpongeBob Squarepants, but my grandson is about to outgrow it.

When I had the greenhouses, I always wore t-shirts to work in, and I still wear them...tied died ones, Jimmy Buffet ones, frog shirts...I even still have a few concert shirts left. I see other ladies my age wearing these nice preppie little outfits, but I'm just an old hippie, I guess.

Here's and example...

Attachments

• 108_0857.jpg
    108_0857.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 173
My father wearing a huge fro-wig trying to impersonate Richard Simmons at an assembly at the high school where he teaches.

See Constance, I find your tie dye more appropriate for your age than for my daughter. It's a 60s (year) thing not a 2008 high schooler's thing. At least to me that is.

i'm 44, and i truely enjoy watching several cartoons (even my son's kiddie shows) pretty much every week. spongebob, family guy, oswald, max and ruby, yo gabba gabba, and of course, the simpsons.

also, i'd love to get a pair of wheelies! since i started taking the bus into nyc again, i bring my inline speed skates which always garners a lot of odd looks from people. what's an old fat guy going to do with those, i guess they're thinking. i can make it to my building, 16 blocks and 3 avenues away in about 7 or 8 minutes, which is about as fast as a cab ride would be in morning traffic. lol, and it's probably safer.

i really should get a helmet.

I love Sponge Bob as well, and I also watch Hannah Montana! Of course it is goofy, but it is cute and fun!

:)Barbara

I love Sponge Bob as well, and I also watch Hannah Montana! Of course it is goofy, but it is cute and fun!

I love Hannah Montana. Whenever I'm in Wal-Mart with my son and I see something with her on it I scream out, "Oh look, there's Hannah Montana," and start singing, "It's the best of both worlds." He gets so embarrassed.
Heck that's why I had a kid so I could continue acting like one.
I also sing the Sponge Bob song, but in a different way. "Who lives in a cucumber under a tree."

I still color in coloring books. It's theraputic...

I also watch Hannah Montana as well as Cory in the House and Wizards of Waverly Place. I also love Highschool Musical.

I still color in coloring books. It's theraputic...

I also watch Hannah Montana as well as Cory in the House and Wizards of Waverly Place. I also love Highschool Musical.
Me too, all of these! I love coloring with kids--they think I am this wonderful artist!

i dress in whatever i want to . certainly not the usual old lady clothes you know floral rayon dresses. shorts and t-shirts in summer. my fave pair of shorts is a pair of very old cat in the hat. it actually started as men's boxers. most of my shorts are bought in packs at men's department. great material, cute prints or just plain white oh yes , i sew up the opening.

in winter i wear sweats and tshirts. or the newer p.j. lounging pants and t
shirts. i do have a couple dressy outfits for going with my uptight kids. lol
my grandkids think i am cool.

also only wear shoes if i absolutely have too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

my Mom's midlife-crisis brought her to looking just like me. botox, etc., she's 51, erm, 27, i mean. i'm waiting fer her to get a tattoo & her nose pierced.

Back
Top Bottom